Newcastle United vs. Everton - 19/10/22 @ 7:30pm (Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

The ideal scenario is that we blow the doors off early and run into a comfortable lead so that we can take Wilson off relatively early. Unfortunately, I don't think there will be much in it at all.

Hopefully we'll get a golden result and not a cliff hanger otherwise we will look a right bunch of charlies.

Urge caution.

An early goal would be a delight, prevent them from spoiling.

Almost inevitable time wasting instruction will be deployed whether the keeper wants the bother or not. They'll not all mind doing their thing all game. Were not free scoring and limited despite what Jerkon says.

Edited by Jonas

Some poor soul has died today from falling (reported) from the Multi Story on Percy Street, close to the ground.  I don't know if this will have any impact tonight for people heading to the match but, please be aware.

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

Felt more confident before Man Utd for some reason[emoji38]

Nervous, more to lose. No reasonable expectation against Man Utd but pretty high expectation that we should be winning this. 

Doubt the players will feel the same though, they will know what they are capable of and they are much better than this average Everton team. Just need to prove it beyond all doubt now.

Unchanged. Surprised by that, but I suppose Murphy came off early on Sunday and Wilson and Bruno got a bit of a rest, as well. 

Some attacking options on the bench, at least. 

Howe must see this as his strongest available team. No fucking about with rotation :thup: