Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Shak said:

Have a hard time seeing Man U not getting what they need from their last four fixtures tbh, though of course you never know.

I hope they get utterly fucked.

13 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Back to the Liverpool thing last night, they might want to rename the 'Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand' given their opinions of the monarchy. I see Henderson has been getting stick for singing the anthem. Pathetic bunch. 

Enjoy boot licking you gammon 

Just now, Shak said:

Have a hard time seeing Man U not getting what they need from their last four fixtures tbh, though of course you never know.

Some were saying they’d easily beat Spurs and would stroll this one, mind. Many were basically saying they had third sewn up at one point, too.

They’re absolutely shattered and missing their starting centre-halves, while Rashford’s hot streak is as dead as Miggy’s. Anything is possible.

Think the damage has already been done for Liverpool, too little too late for them now. It would take a pretty impressive implosion from either us or Man u for them to get in front. Having said that, two lacklustre, toothless performances for Man u this week back to back, they'll need to bounce back hard or it could get ugly. Our loss came at the hand of 2nd place Arsenal and we matched them toe to toe, they took their chances, we didn't, we're safe.

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Must be confident with wolves and Fulham to come at home mind.

Zero confidence now. :lol: Expected a point today. Another gutless performance.

3 wins required from Wolves, Fulham and Chelsea at home. Bournemouth away should be 3 points as well but we're so bad away I can see us losing it.