Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Gundogan is an absolutely elite player, not sure he's got the headlines he's deserved during his time here for Man City. Really stuck in my mind when Leeds parked the bus against them how he unlocked them twice with two precision strikes within 15 mins. That was the difference when we played them a week later, we couldn't break them down. I'm guessing that's why we are looking at players like Maddison for next season.

12 hours ago, Sky Blue said:

Hello Newcastle,

68 years ago Newcastle broke my 6 year old's heart defeating City 3-1 in the Cup Final, my first ever football match, too.  Jackie bloody Milburn started it in the first minute.  Today Ilkay bloody Gundogan says move over Jackie, your record's gone, 12 seconds.  Up to you next year now, Saint-Maximin.  

Hello Sky Blue

Sorry to do this, but Roberto DiMatteo beat Milburn's record in 1997 with a goal after 52 seconds (Milburn took a mammoth 55 seconds).

Congrats on the win though - you would have spent enough of those intervening years watching failures.  Hopefully we'll be winning things with you soon enough

18 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

image.thumb.png.1057862c2598607b5c16f5195ea3279f.png

The arrogance bleeds out of Eric Ten Seconds 

Without even checking other teams, when we played them I think they scored inside 5 mins and then we scored 3 goals. None of which were a pathetically soft fingertips handball decision.

The guy is becoming one of my most disliked opposition managers. 

14 minutes ago, alexf said:

Without even checking other teams, when we played them I think they scored inside 5 mins and then we scored 3 goals. None of which were a pathetically soft fingertips handball decision.

The guy is becoming one of my most disliked opposition managers. 

He’s the archetypal moaning prick, I can see why Man Utd fans love him as he panders to the decades of whinging and entitlement we saw from Ferguson.

1 hour ago, jackyboy said:

I really do hate this Ten Hag or whatever his name is. No, soul. No personality and arrogant to the extreme.

He gets away with chatting a load of shit. Partly because he's a boring monotone nothing and also because of the Man U loving media of course.

19 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

wow ! 

What an idiot

image.thumb.png.ae8e43d0214dbb659a7c03f6ca81a3ea.png

The scumbag has apparently got prior form for attacking security outside a hotel housing asylum seekers too. Hope he gets a really friendly cell mate that leaves him with a ricker like a sinkhole