Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

4 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Pickford [emoji38]

:lol: He can't help himself. I know he deserves to be #1 for England based on his international performances but I'll never stop expecting him to implode at a crucial point of a major tournament.

Another example of weak refereeing there in the Liverpool match. Salah goes down in the box, immediately shouts at the referee and says ‘Fuck off’ to him when he doesn’t get the penalty. The referee should have booked him for the dive, then immediately given him the 2nd yellow and red for the abuse.

7 hours ago, Stifler said:

Another example of weak refereeing there in the Liverpool match. Salah goes down in the box, immediately shouts at the referee and says ‘Fuck off’ to him when he doesn’t get the penalty. The referee should have booked him for the dive, then immediately given him the 2nd yellow and red for the abuse.

:lol:

Burnley vs Blackburn in the East Lancashire derby should be tasty today. 2nd vs 3rd with the winner going top. 12.30pm on Sky.

I'd have been watching anyway, but general football's obviously much more enjoyable at the moment.

Probably won't leave the house today as the two Super Sunday offerings look decent as well. Hopefully Villa and Fulham get something. I'd be happy with two draws.

15 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Drink it in.

Thirst quenching!

Full Scouse Mackem on display there. :lol:

Everton are rotten and it’s fully deserved based on those scenes in the stands. Who would want to go there? Maybe they need a relegation to recalibrate.