Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Think they said that's 10 assists for the season for Jack Harrison

Doubt we'll reignite our interest but could be an option I guess if we want some versatility. Think we'll aim higher

5 minutes ago, maze said:

Who's that Castellanos guy netting four against RM?

Been getting channeled through the City football group feeder teams. Sure he was at NYFC prior to Girona. If they think he’s not quite good enough for Man City they’ll still buy him for buttons  and then flog him 6 months later for that juicy FFP profit.

I want leeds to win and us to destroy Everton.

As much as leeds are shambolic this season. They have been through some shit since being relegated and would like them to consistently be mid table for a few years. 

If Everton go down I think we will see them being the new leeds type and not get back up for ages. 

3 minutes ago, number37 said:

Anyone else getting PTSD watching the Aston Villa game? Feels like lockdown. 

I had planned on watching that game and started watching it, but it was so quiet, I switched it over as its like a training ground game. I'm watching Leeds vs Leicester instead.

Edited by Scoot

Just now, Scoot said:

I had planned on watching that game, but it was so quiet, I switched it over as its liue a training ground game. I'm watching Leeds vs Leicester instead.

Good plan! I might actually lose my shit if there's a goal not given because of broken goal line technology.