Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Every time we've lost we've rebounded with a win. 

Most of us had Brighton away as a loss anyway. They could only score a penalty against us in 180 minutes with a makeshift defence. We've done well.

Amazing celebrations on here. Biggest of the season so far. I hope you celebrate getting top four more. :lol:

Tell us how you really feel

Thought this was an ideal result for us personally. We have a body between us and 5th and all the pressure is now on Man Utd - that's exactly what you want. 

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Most of us had Brighton away as a loss anyway. They could only score a penalty against us in 180 minutes with a makeshift defence. We've done well.

Amazing celebrations on here. Biggest of the season so far. I hope you celebrate getting top four more. :lol:

:lol:

Nice. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Stop crying Frog man.

Of course we're happy with that result, bodes well for us sealing a top 4 place, which Isak is powering us to :laugh:

Meanwhile Martial is fumbling all over the place upfront for you, while you're £90 million man is throwing tantrums because nothing is coming off for him.

Just be grateful you didn't get a pair of red cards tonight.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You're right you know. I don't know why we are fond of a manager who has won a trophy in his first season and already got more points and wins that last year despite there being 5 games left. 

FA Cup final to boot. Baffling really. Get him out. Get Ole back. 

Do you think he'll still be popular if you lose top 4?

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

What a tart's arse you are.

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

Thought this was an ideal result for us personally. We have a body between us and 5th and all the pressure is now on Man Utd - that's exactly what you want. 

West Ham away on Sunday, Hammers desperate for points, could be another disappointing day for their fans, short trip though I suppose.

Just now, Froggy said:

Why wouldn't he be? 

Because you'll have lost CL, probably to Liverpool, who also smashed you 7-0, and won't let you forget it for at least a year. Sounds unpleasant to me.

Guildford, Cornish and Belfast Reds absolutely seething. They didn’t choose to support Man United over Liverpool for them lose teams they hadn’t heard of twenty five years ago as they weren’t in the league. 

I said it earlier, the fact they're playing each other is the win for us, there was no negative outcome.

Man United win: Brighton's reduced maximum points total gives us a definite target of 71, 70 to finish above Brighton.

Brighton win: Man United come back into the mix, don't go above us, and 3rd is in our hands.

Draw: a smaller amount of both of the above.

You have to be a proper doom cloud to take any negative from that result imo.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Kimbo said:

Because you'll have lost CL, probably to Liverpool, who also smashed you 7-0, and won't let you forget it for at least a year. Sounds unpleasant to me.

Aye but they won the Carabao cup and deserved to win at least half a dozen league games, been class man.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Aye but they won the Carabao cup and deserved to win at least half a dozen league games, been class man.

We're four clear of Liverpool with a game in a hand, won the league cup and are in the FA Cup final. This has been a great season so far to be honest. 

All it takes is Arsenal and us to win at the weekend and half the forum will wet the bed again. 

7 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

I know its probably down to rearranged fixtures, but very convenient that LiVARpool against Brentford will also be their 3rd home match on the spin.

Nowt like a bit of home advantage to go along with all that lovely VAR help.

I'm pretty sure they'll end up playing the same amount of games home and away as everybody else in the league.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

Not his fault. There's some major flaws in the squad. Just needs another quarter of a billion spent on it and then should just need another defender, midfielder and striker and they'll be all set for next season. 

Just now, Froggy said:

We're four clear of Liverpool with a game in a hand, won the league cup and are in the FA Cup final. This has been a great season so far to be honest. 

All it takes is Arsenal and us Liverpool to win at the weekend and half the forum will wet the bed again.