Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Worst thing is if Man Utd do equalise, then Arsenal will clearly be pushing for the winner as a point is no good to them, so they could bring Raya up for a late corner and end up losing, which would be awful for us.

wish Arsenal would up their game and put this to bed 

longer it stays like this the more likely MU get their jammy late equaliser 

Not a popular take

But over the years old Trafford has improved for atmosphere and other grounds have went the other way

Each time I have seen that Amad, he does appear to be an upgrade on Antony. Which isn't saying much I suppose. But I know I'd rather Antony played against us mid-week.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, 54 said:

This must be one of Arsenal's worst performances of the season, they've been so off it. 

On the back of Arteta’s prophetic trophy lifting dream! [emoji38]

Edited by PauloGeordio

Arsenal are so infuriating when you need them to get a result and you are watching them. 

Can never just get the job done in a manner you can just relax and enjoy the game.

Nah Arsenal are winning this, will get a 2nd late on, the story is Spurs getting a point on Tuesday and winning Arsenal the league. It's been inevitable for weeks since that game was rescheduled for then

If Klopp gets booked tomorrow he'll have a touchline ban for his last game at Anfield. 

Please god, make that happen :lol: