Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Definitely didn't expect Arsenal to be playing 5-4-1 and Raya to be booked for time wasting. :lol: better than the 0-6 I was expecting. 

Saliba is a beast. 

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Think Amrabat has been really good.

No idea why he's hardly been used this season, when he's been available.

He’s incredibly slow and gets walked past at times when he gets left one on one. But I also thought he played really well. 

Posted (edited)

Beat Man United and 6th or 7th is ours, barring a bizarre last day of mad scoring. It's in our own hands, exactly how you want it to be.

Man City win the FA Cup, that's at least conference football for 7th.

Edited by Bimpy474

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

He’s incredibly slow and gets walked past at times when he gets left one on one. But I also thought he played really well. 

Yeah, he's no world beater but he at least looks like he knows the position, and plays with some discipline.

They've played plenty games with either Eriksen or McTominay in that deeper role and they leave so many gaps.

Their midfield looked a lot more compact today. Not too thrilled about it tbh, with us going there on Tuesday.

Was hoping they'd persist with either Eriksen or McTominay deeper, alongside Mainoo, as it left them very open. Hence the 100s of shots they've been conceding.

Like to think that was their response to Palace out the way, some respectability restored but that's it and the response to the response wont be up to much.

Besides which logically, they're still not good.

6 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Garbage game that, result will do tho.

Between that and the two playoff games earlier on, what a terrible day to have unrestricted access to the TV [emoji38]