Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Love the guy behind the goal who knows it's going in before it does and does a simple clap. Such a Brighton supporter thing to do :lol:

That was a city fan!

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

It's a bit like Leeds getting Gnonto for 4m. He's fallen off a bit in a struggling team but 4m, howay man, that was cheap 15 years ago

Fingers crossed Kuol is our version of these signings. 

Just now, cubaricho said:

12m for Estupian. :lol: 

Lets hope we do a few of these signings and they don’t get slated immediately for being nobodies. 

There's clearly excellent players out there that don't all cost 40m+. Hopefully Ashworth is all over these types of deals this summer.

11 minutes ago, Erikse said:

On the home table they're 9th while away they are 4th. They're a good away team.

Sorry. I knew the table. Although they have lost points at home. They still play so well. Losing or not they battered us at home and we were lucky to get what we got there

9 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Sorry. I knew the table. Although they have lost points at home. They still play so well. Losing or not they battered us at home and we were lucky to get what we got there

I was just replying to "away they are helmet". They crushed Arsenal away after losing 5-1 at home to Everton. Don't think it's about away or home with them.

Edited by Erikse