Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Klopp is beginning to remind me of Mourinho post Chelsea. His tactics have been found out and he is making excuse after excuse and always looking for someone to blame apart from himself. 

8 hours ago, CPL said:

Klopp is beginning to remind me of Mourinho post Chelsea. His tactics have been found out and he is making excuse after excuse and always looking for someone to blame apart from himself. 

The Saudis could do us a favour and bid for Salah, that would push Klopp over the edge 

I watched a bit of Chelsea-LIverpool, and I couldn't understand why Klopp wasn't playing Gakpo up front. I thought his arrival transformed Liverpool last season. He seemed a much better fit for them than Nunez. He didn't look like a midfield player at all. 

I think Klopp has no choice but to rely on at least one of his younger players - Jones or Elliott. Both look ready to me, and there's not much point in developing these players if you're going to buy in the likes of Lavia or Caicedo for a huge price instead.

3 hours ago, Cronky said:

I watched a bit of Chelsea-LIverpool, and I couldn't understand why Klopp wasn't playing Gakpo up front. I thought his arrival transformed Liverpool last season. He seemed a much better fit for them than Nunez. He didn't look like a midfield player at all. 

I think Klopp has no choice but to rely on at least one of his younger players - Jones or Elliott. Both look ready to me, and there's not much point in developing these players if you're going to buy in the likes of Lavia or Caicedo for a huge price instead.

Yeah strange when I saw them both come on as sub. Assumed they were injured if they were playing gakpo midfield. Strange lineup.

11 hours ago, 54 said:

:lol:

I once picked up the ball in the middle of the game whilst still in play one Sunday 😆 In my defence the pitch had been repainted a couple of yards from it had previously so was going off the faded touchline.

31 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Hope Karen Carney isn't going to be on every week

Just came in to say exactly this. She's thick as fucking pigshit, doesn't have a clue about anything and she's wearing more eyeliner than fucking Noel Fielding.

29 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Bit OTT this daft Bernardo Silva/Haaland view malarkey. 

Yeah this new "VR" view is shit. It's like we're back in the days of the original PlayStation. 

Carney if she's staying needs to grow into this quick. She sounds so stunted.