Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Fucking hell do I despise Drury. Cringe as fuck.

Was this by any chance after the washing machine analogy? :lol:

After years of Tyler sounding like he wanted to be literally anywhere but the gantry, I don't mind a bit of Drury. But there are more misses than hits with his patter, I can't deny.

23 minutes ago, midds said:

Ref has completely lost control of this Roma Napoli game. Players are cheating like fuck, it's amazing :lol:

Inject it. Mou with an inevitable yellow too, he'll be due another ban soon. [emoji38]

30 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

After years of Tyler sounding like he wanted to be literally anywhere but the gantry, I don't mind a bit of Drury. But there are more misses than hits with his patter, I can't deny.

You're slowly but surely getting there, give it time.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Was after a reference to Silent Night and Christmas number 1s I believe. Either way I can't stand him. An outrageous, try hard bellwhiff. Send in the XL bullies.

9 hours ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

Antony and Garnacho with a combined 1 pass to Hojlund today. That is insane.

And that kid is pure quality. Always in the right position for the cross. Just another player for us to destroy. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

And that kid is pure quality. Always in the right position for the cross. Just another player for us to destroy. 

On more than one occasion this season I’ve wondered what would have happened had he come to us. Not that we were in the running, just that I really rate him and it feels like it might have clicked.