Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

Saint Emery's boys have been piss poor second half 

Man Utd are only good against open teams

with a high line. I get they want to play that way but seems mad to persist so aggressively with it when 0-2 up away especially when you’ve got pace on the counter.

Days and seasons like this just make me hate football man. Problem with being so into football is you dislike teams so much, and I hate Man Utd so much, so even a game like this that has been really good, I've mot enjoyed it at all because Man Utd are winning. Absolute wankers.

We get beat, Liverpool won earlier, even the mackems won, Arsenal and Liverpool battling it out for the title, all a bunch of cunts. No chance of enjoying the title race because it's between them wankers, just makes me want to follow a random foreign league where I've got no horse in the race so to speak and can just objectively enjoy it

Edited by NUFCDoog

Cunt on the telly celebrating the goal by waving his phone about in the air for 2 secs then putting the phone back to his ear and restarting the phone call he was on before the goal went it

Subhuman scum 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

Cunt celebrating the goal by waving his phone about in the air for 2 secs then putting the phone back to his ear and restarting the phone call he was on before the goal went it

Subhuman scum 

I laugh every time when they cut to the crowd at Old Trafford, or Anfield, or the Emirates after a goal and it’s just so clearly full of fucking tourists. :lol: 

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

Cunt celebrating the goal by waving his phone about in the air for 2 secs then putting the phone back to his ear and restarting the phone call he was on before the goal went it

Subhuman scum 

Hope his car gets wrote off on the way back to Croydon 

Just now, cubaricho said:

I laugh every time when they cut to the crowd at Old Trafford, or Anfield, or the Emirates after a goal and it’s just so clearly full of fucking tourists. :lol: 

All the phones out filming Hojlund subbed. What is the point? :lol: