Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Hope Villa can cling on in but can see City and Liverpool accelerating away. Neither seem particularly great sides. Arsenal haven't looked overwhelmingly brilliant this season either so hardly shocking results drying up. Poor season, absolutely ripe for Villa to do a Leicester, super solid and scoring...can't see it tho. City probably will win every remaining game.

28 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

There's that but their midfield has been. Pretty shit as season as well.

I don't rate Rice, so overrated.

I haven't really watched Arsenal properly this season but Rice has been annoyingly good from what I've seen. I thought their strikers went missing second half of last season, and they still look light this time round.

23 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Been nice not caring about other teams results impacting us the last couple of weeks.

Aye, feel the same. In hindsight, I'm quite proud of the lads not in the infirmary for the shift they've put in. With that many injuries we were inevitably going to have a rough patch of games. Think we can still get to Europe and a decent run in the FA Cup, so will just enjoy being competitive the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, brummie said:

Arsenal’s last two dreadful results coming so unexpectedly has made me genuinely start to think the stars are aligning for something special to happen. 

note to self:

Hide contents

don’t be so fucking stupid. 

I doubt it will but hope it does! Be nice for one of the "other 14" to win it again.

But let's face it. Man City will win every bloody game to claim it. Again. Yawn. 

1 hour ago, Joe1984 said:

I doubt it will but hope it does! Be nice for one of the "other 14" to win it again.

But let's face it. Man City will win every bloody game to claim it. Again. Yawn. 

Depressingly, I fear you are right on that.

Not going great for Birmingham and Rooney. Their record under Eustace was P11 W5 D3 L3 GD+4 PTS 18 (PPG 1.64), sacked on the back of back to back 4-1 and 3-1 wins and 6th in the table. Rooney comes in and has a P15 W2 D4 L9 GD-15 PTS 10 record (PPG 0.67) and currently 20th. He did have a string of tough looking games to start with, so not quite like for like, but it could have barely gone much worse since he arrived.

Hull down to 10 in the Sky Championship match away at Sheff Wed. Still 0-0 after 36 mins, but Sheff Wed felt on top up until then, so it will be hard for Hull to get anything from here.