Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Funny game football. In reality Man Utd were sparked back into life by bringing a young sub on and letting him run around which got his teammates going again. Sometimes that’s all it takes.

Great game and great weekend of football and a timely reminder ultimately of the kind of levels we need to reach consistently in the next few years if we are ever to get over the line.

Not sure if it was advertised during the Man Utd vs Liverpool  match, probably was, but Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona is on ITV4 at 8pm.

Not quite as interesting as in other years as neither are anyway near the title, and Barcelona's league campaign is realistically done as in they're not going to finish any lower than 4th, and they won't win the league. Not sure where Spain rank in the race for the 5th CL spot, but if unlikely to get it, then big match for Atleti as they are currently in 5th (and 9 clear of 6th), but could be worth a watch anyway.

Edited by Paullow

35 minutes ago, Mase said:

Just knew with Ian Wright acting the clown while pulling the balls out without mixing them and Keane beaming, that the Rags would get Coventry ;D They could have made it less obvious 

Still not as mad as Rod Stewart drawing the scottish cup while hammered

I am really going to miss hearing about 'Liverpool's kids' all the fucking time.

So, so sad Klopp not getting the FA Cup as a leaving prize when he fucks off. The nation weeps.

2 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Klopp taking defeat like the twat he is again :rolleyes:

Oh how the footballing nation will mourn the loss of this beautiful man's wit. :smitten:

13 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Klopp taking defeat like the twat he is again :rolleyes:

Such a fucking wanker. Can't wait until the goofy cunt fucks off.

Comes across like an abuser to be honest. Anything doesn’t go to plan and he has to lay into someone in an incredibly over the top way. Clearly doesn’t have the capacity to sit with difficult emotions, has to force them onto others. Total cunt 

Just a petulant, ignorant bully. It's all laughs when it's going his way but as soon as he gets a question he doesn't like he flips the switch and becomes an utter, utter cunt of a human being. No need to be that twattish to the random reporter but he's done it so often it's made people hate the prick

Delighted they're out

Delighted he's leaving

Hoping he never, ever comes back

That's Niels Christian Frederiksen of Danish Viaplay getting told off. One utter cunt telling off another. What an amazing day of football. I hope Klopp wins nothing in his last season. Prick.

52 minutes ago, Conjo said:

"obviously not in a great shape" coming from the petulant kid on the brink of tears :lol:

type set GIF

From the man who pulled his hamstring sprinting 20 yards against Spurs last year

5 minutes ago, Donut said:

That's Niels Christian Frederiksen of Danish Viaplay getting told off. One utter cunt telling off another. What an amazing day of football. I hope Klopp wins nothing in his last season. Prick.

He already won the energy drink cup unfortunately.

Mad scenes in Turkey between Trabzonspor and Fener. Trabzonspor supporters entered the pitch attacked the Fener players. Livakovic was punched in the face, one of the players was running from a fan attempting to hit them with the corner flag, Batshuayi kicked a supporter in the face, and Nigeria's own Bright Osayi-Samuel connected with a beautiful right hand

:lol: This is the kind of nonsense happening in the Turkish league these days. Unbelievable that this sort of behaviour is still occurring. 

Let me join the chorus of people expressing their dislike for Klopp. Genuinely unpleasant when faced with even mild adversity, his entire persona is a facade contingent on everything going his way. The Premier League has been blessed with some wonderful personalities among its greatest managers, but Jurgen is the only one I truly cannot stand. He will not be missed AT ALL.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

35 minutes ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Mad scenes in Turkey between Trabzonspor and Fener. Trabzonspor supporters entered the pitch attacked the Fener players. Livakovic was punched in the face, one of the players was running from a fan attempting to hit them with the corner flag, Batshuayi kicked a supporter in the face, and Nigeria's own Bright Osayi-Samuel connected with a beautiful right hand

:lol: This is the kind of nonsense happening in the Turkish league these days. Unbelievable that this sort of behaviour is still occurring. 

Let me join the chorus of people expressing their dislike for Klopp. Genuinely unpleasant when faced with even mild adversity, his entire persona is a facade contingent on everything going his way. The Premier League has been blessed with some wonderful personalities among its greatest managers, but Jurgen is the only one I truly cannot stand. He will not be missed AT ALL.

I'm 36 and I feel like that sort of thing is quite normal for Turkey. They're right sad bastards when it comes to football, like they've got nothing else going on in their lives so they pour everything into supporting their team and are all just a bit mental. Bit like those Napoli pricks.