Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I honestly don't think giving pens for incidents like that should be done. If it's blatantly and deliberately blocking the cross then yes, give it. But if it's incidental and accidental then a pen is too harsh a punishment imo. 

But what absolutely can't happen is that it's given one week but not the next. How can they expect any respect from players and fans if they just make it up and flip a coin as to whether they give it or not. Invites allegations of corruption 

1 minute ago, STM said:

Also, different competition and officials but Livramentos handball? :lol:

Aye, which actually went against one of their own instructions :lol:

is this the first time in years no one has confirmed promotion from the championship in April? I know we didn't win the title until the last day but I'm sure we pulled away from 3rd with a nice amount of games left

7 minutes ago, Ikon said:

The lack of technical ability in both these sides is remarkable. 

Aye, and they both beat us rather well this season, shows how up and down we've been. Think it also shows just how much we have about us to be 6th, after set backs against shite like this.

Ashley Young is amongst the biggest moaners in the whole league. He’s got a reet cheek with the amount of things he gets away with. Sure he got away with a few things up here the other week and was in the refs face all of the game.