Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Madueke always comes across as a massive bellend. Sure if you're a Chelsea fan you love him but I'd still struggle to take to him

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

The most real life FIFA game I’ve ever watched, I reckon. 

I haven't played in years but that's a good description. The sequence for that almost Ipswich winner was peak FIFA.

2 minutes ago, McDog said:

Dude, are you saying if you get the ball in the box you can shove someone out of the way to create space and that's fine?

Just look at Carlos' reaction. It will tell you all you need to know. No one is asking for that foul on the pitch.

Carlos goes to block him and he puts his body into him, it is not a shove. This is a contact sport you know.

Edited by KaKa

Just now, midds said:

Madueke always comes across as a massive bellend. Sure if you're a Chelsea fan you love him but I'd still struggle to take to him

Even some of their fans hate him given his reaction at the end of the FA cup semi.

Just now, KaKa said:

Just look at Carlis' reaction. It will tell you all you need to know.

Carlos goes to block him and he puts his body into him, it is not a shove. This is a contact sport you know.

Not at all what I saw but fair enough if you view it that way. All I need to know is he shoved him, created space then scored.

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Don't half hate Chelsea.

Everything about that club is rotten.

Its funny cos even before they were rich and just a scratty southern Middlesbrough or something I sitll hated everything about them

Glad for the result obviously but honestly, the game's gone. It's such a marginal offence, not the sort of thing that should be re-refereed.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Just look at Carlos' reaction. It will tell you all you need to know. No one is asking for that foul on the pitch.

An astounding lack of knowledge as to how football is played! 

Clear push in the back and a free-kick for me. If its shoulder to shoulder its fine but it was from behind. :lol:

Either way Madueke looks a classic chelsea buy. A bunch of children running to the ref after the whistle for a decision which even if you are a Chelsea fan wasn't that bad. Funny to see what character checks they have over there.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Its funny cos even before they were rich and just a scratty southern Middlesbrough or something I sitll hated everything about them

Yep, they were always loathsome.  They were London’s fourth club when I was young - everyone hated them back then, too.  

Just now, Bondedcrown said:

An astounding lack of knowledge as to how football is played! 

[emoji38]

If that was against us you'd be saying the complete opposite.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Glad for the result obviously but honestly, the game's gone. It's such a marginal offence, not the sort of thing that should be re-refereed.

We would be raging if we didn't get that decision.  

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

[emoji38]

If that was against us you'd be saying the complete opposite.

It’s a clear fucking foul man. How can people have watched football for years and not see that. 

If it wasn’t Carlos who’s pretty stocky it would have looked like an even clearer foul. No doubt it was a shove in the back. Correct call. 

Edited by Ikon

It's just a nudge but if he doesn't nudge him then Carlos heads it and clears it. He didn't get that chance and even though it's not much contact it's a foul. 

1 minute ago, High Five o said:

It’s a clear fucking foul man. How can people have watched football for years and not see that. 

Tbf, it’s a 50/50 at best, sometimes they are sometimes they arnt