Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Armchair Pundit said:

That was stupidly close, looked like Gabriel's hand was sticking out enough to make it onside, really don't like the way the VAR tech is implemented. Think Spurs should feel hard done by there.

Hand doesn't count when judging offsides

Just now, joeyt said:

Hand doesn't count when judging offsides

Doesn't it? Christ, I've been thinking it's any part of the body for ages! This is what I mean about how stupidly over complicated the rule is and how poorly it's implemented by the officials using VAR. They need to simplify everything, stick to either feet or whole body, then give the benefit of the doubt to the goalscorer. Too much fucking around by officials and possibilities of different interpretations have made the whole game tedious and less enjoyable. I stand by the problem not being the technology though and 100% how it's used.

Really like Ange but their season seems to be spluttering to an anticlimactic end, with CL quite possibly missed. Curious as to what they do in the summer, and if they'll be patient.

6 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Maddison is pathetic, glad to see his dive immediately punished 

The more I see of him the more I think we dodged a chav bullet (yes I know he wanted spurs!l

6 minutes ago, Smal said:

wonder if we can still catch Spurs. Ange has been found out. 

They still have to play Burnley, and Sheffield United, so no.