Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Ha ha hilarious.

Please make a mental note of this in case we or Villa or some other unfancied team ever get close to the title. Do not let some Sky 6 loving commentator or pundit make out that a wobble or jitters are a sign of weakness that would not happen to a fancied team.

I means spurs only really have themselves to blame for that, shame though also a little bit of me does hope that city split up only cos its boring city winning every fucking season

Shittest 'comeback' ever that, never once felt like Spurs would even test the keeper to equalise let alone score, and the only goals they did get were howlers by Arsenal and absolutely nothing to do with anything Spurs did at all.

Most comfortable 2-3 you'll see

Just now, The College Dropout said:

image.thumb.png.681a0f404bffe104dc5b62efe57fac27.png

This is what VAR is for.  Awful decision by the ref in real time 

I'm not sure it outweighs the dozens of shite decisions that take three or four minutes though

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

image.thumb.png.681a0f404bffe104dc5b62efe57fac27.png

This is what VAR is for.  Awful decision by the ref in real time 

Looking straight at it and ignored it, expecting var to do his job, think he bottled that.

5 minutes ago, pubteam said:

Looking straight at it and ignored it, expecting var to do his job, think he bottled that.

VAR has definitely impacted Refs decisions - VAR is their 'get out of jail card'.  Refs love it as the discussions are never about refs now just all about VAR.

One of Solihull Moors, Bromley or Altrincham will be in the football league next year, the latter two currently playing on TNT Sport 2 for the right to play Solihull at Wembley.