Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, midds said:

ten Hag is completely finished there. Just watching his interview now and he's just chatting utter shit, I know English isn't his first language but he looks and sounds fucking clueless. It's the exact interview managers give about a month before they get sacked. He's 100% done

Hope he hangs onto until after we play them.

2 minutes ago, midds said:

ten Hag is completely finished there. Just watching his interview now and he's just chatting utter shit, I know English isn't his first language but he looks and sounds fucking clueless. It's the exact interview managers give about a month before they get sacked. He's 100% done

Yeah dead man walking, talks complete nonsense 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Even if he was in a team that was winning, he's playing far too much football. He takes him off at weird times and then leaves him on games like this to be slaughtered. 

Garnacho is the same. 19 and the main threat. They're going to burn out. 

what are your thoughts on ETH these days?

1 minute ago, Big River said:

what are your thoughts on ETH these days?

Hate sacking managers first and foremost. 

He's been dealt a fucking shit hand this season, but the performances are indefensible now. 

He's just making decisions that we know won't work and it's frustrating to watch. I don't know many who want to keep him but for some reason I find it difficult to say I want him gone. 

I want him to have a go at the FA Cup at the very least. 

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

How long is Fernandes out for like, asking for a friend.

I reckon he could have played tonight. It's a broken hand he has. He played through it against Burnley. 

I'd say he'll be back for the weekend. May mother have mercy on our bumhole if he's not. 

Just now, Froggy said:

He's been dealt a fucking shit hand this season, but the performances are indefensible now. 

He's just making decisions that we know won't work and it's frustrating to watch. I don't know many who want to keep him but for some reason I find it difficult to say I want him gone. 

Exceedingly munificent

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Do you really want him to potentially win you the cup, and fuck you even further next season given that would probably keep him around?

38 minutes ago, Froggy said:

This is one of the times when you're right. :lol:

I reckon I was right with Bournemouth as well tbh mate. I know you'll disagree, but it was just different to tonight. Palace controlled it tonight but I think Bournemouth just created their chances in a different way. 

Their fans are way too bone idle and self-righteous to get him sacked. Wouldn't want to be accused of being fickle after he won them a trophy amirite

Looking at their team before the game, I was gobsmacked to see Casemiro and Evans at centre back. 

The result was no surprise. I didn't think Palace needed to play particularly well.

Just now, Cronky said:

Looking at their team before the game, I was gobsmacked to see Casemiro and Evans at centre back. 

The result was no surprise. I didn't think Palace needed to play particularly well.

They didn't have anyone else to be fair.

What was more astonishing was proceeding to then pair Mainoo with Eriksen in front of them, offering pretty much zero protection.

Posted (edited)

Fair play to Ashley Old like, he's had a cracking career and been quality throughout despite being a snivelling little diving shit imo.

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Fair play to Ashley Old like, he's had a cracking career and been quality throughout despite being a snivelling littering shit imo.

Aye, absolutely despise him. Such a snide cunt. Was perfect for Man Utd.

40 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I don't trust them to beat them, they have a habit of falling apart at OT.

Nah, they'll get ruined by Arsenal, got no doubts about it

Stop pussy footing around some plastic manc cunt, just because "he's canny craic" 😂

The odd few you meet in real life aren't too bad, but the majority of them online are just insufferable whinhey cunts 🤷‍♀️

32 minutes ago, Cronky said:

According to my Man Utd mate Evan’s failed his fitness test this morning yet was picked to play as they had no one else.

35 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Fair play to Ashley Old like, he's had a cracking career and been quality throughout despite being a snivelling little diving shit imo.

‘If he’s a Man Utd player I’m a Chinaman.’ Classic Roy Keane.

22 minutes ago, patrone said:

Stop pussy footing around some plastic manc cunt, just because "he's canny craic" 😂

The odd few you meet in real life aren't too bad, but the majority of them online are just insufferable whinhey cunts 🤷‍♀️

Canny craic makes this forum a better place like, I always value opinions from other clubs fans. Even Froggy in between his antics.

Lets not make this place more sterile than it already is.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

He is clueless.  Stop defending him.