Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

30 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

‘If he’s a Man Utd player I’m a Chinaman.’ Classic Roy Keane.

Roy Keane after Ash Lee Yung won the league with Man United:

image.thumb.png.b5b727ab71b3e1e77b82faf9a5c77725.png

Those Man Utd players have downed tools, I can't be convinced otherwise. The effort/passion etc stuff can be a cliched thing in football, but here they're almost throwing their games.

1 hour ago, patrone said:

Stop pussy footing around some plastic manc cunt, just because "he's canny craic" 😂

The odd few you meet in real life aren't too bad, but the majority of them online are just insufferable whinhey cunts 🤷‍♀️

You know a lot of people have met Froggy in real life? The worst posters on here are all Newcastle fans. We could probably do with more fans of other sides on here if anything. 

1 hour ago, patrone said:

Stop pussy footing around some plastic manc cunt, just because "he's canny craic" 😂

The odd few you meet in real life aren't too bad, but the majority of them online are just insufferable whinhey cunts 🤷‍♀️

I agree with both of your points.

5 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

You know a lot of people have met Froggy in real life? The worst posters on here are all Newcastle fans. We could probably do with more fans of other sides on here if anything. 

Yes Froggy is OK but my stand on the MAJORITY of Man Utd supporters will never change.  Bunch of complete arseholes!

Just a reminder that directly calling other members cunts for no good reason has always and will always result in a ban. 

Do I think Froggy has suffered enough tonight, given Man Utd's result? No, probably not. But there's no need for outright abuse. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Just a reminder that directly calling other members cunts for no good reason has always and will always result in a ban. 

Do I think Froggy has suffered enough tonight, given Man Utd's result? No, probably not. But there's no need for outright abuse. 

Sir, yes sir!

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

Yes Froggy is OK but my stand on the MAJORITY of Man Utd supporters will never change.  Bunch of complete arseholes!

Agreed, but we'll probably have a few of those types in a few years, instead of most of us who stuck about through relegations in the pissing rain, or decided we couldn't stick with an Ashley run club and gave up our weekends with mates.

For all his wind-ups he did play that question with a straight bat when most would hide.

Still think he's a traitor, like.

7 hours ago, Disco said:

Buying him as their main and pretty much only recognised centre forward was never going to help him like. He’s clearly got raw talent but far too much pressure on him to hit the ground running.

This is about where I am. Which is why I don't see him as a good signing (yet).

People are really saying Hojlund's goal should have stood? He just jumps to keeper and is nowhere near the ball, tackling him out of of the way :D Of course that is a foul ffs

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Do I think Froggy has suffered enough tonight, given Man Utd's result? No, probably not

Thanks Yorkie. :love:

14 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Roy Keane after Ash Lee Yung won the league with Man United:

image.thumb.png.b5b727ab71b3e1e77b82faf9a5c77725.png

Took about 4 or 5 attempts, but you got there in the end, mate! :lol: (this is gerld!)

Palace were scary good last night and Olise is a joy to watch with the ball at his feet and that much space. Imagine Dougie Freedman finding us those players (Eze, Andersenk, Wharton, Munoz)? Take that all day.

8 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Highly enjoyable pseudo match thread last night. 

As someone who doesn't partake in the NUFC match day threads due to the hot take nature of them, last night really showed how class it is on here when everyone rows in the same direction.....

Hating Man U.

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

Crawley beating Mike Williamson's MK Dons after 5 minutes.

With an assist from one of his better players at Gateshead, Adam Campbell.