Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

I'll revel in Liverpool's misfortune as much as the next man, but they've had 3-4 years that almost any team would be envious of. :lol:

Klopp has basically won everything there is to win with them. It's maybe time to move on while he's still a God to them. 

Oh I agree. The slump, at least in part, will be due to competing on four fronts until their conclusion last season. It was more a dig at the punditry at the weekend.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Oh I agree. The slump, at least in part, will be due to competing on four fronts until their conclusion last season. It was more a dig at the punditry at the weekend.

It's also due to not buying a midfielder when they were crying out for one. 

I'll still expect to lose when we play them too. :lol:

Modric just casually strolling about knocking passes and through balls about like no one's business. Pure class. 

Also, Salah was anonymous in that second half. Thought he was poor against us too. Such a fall back to Earth from his last few years. 

25 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'll revel in Liverpool's misfortune as much as the next man, but they've had 3-4 years that almost any team would be envious of. :lol:

Klopp has basically won everything there is to win with them. It's maybe time to move on while he's still a God to them. 

Hsn't wun tha Waffa cup tho marra