Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Fair chance we could slip outside Europe altogether tbh next run of games is huge for where we go.

Kudos aside. That's not a bad thing. We couldn't handle it with the squad we have even with 3-4 additions and challenge for bigger things next season.

Gary neville saying Man U are playing like schoolboys when a week ago, he was saying they're destined for greatness again. Fuck off you cunt.

Edited by nufcjb

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

Tell you what, we don't fall apart like this. That's definitely something we can take from our recent games as disappointing as the results have been.

This has actually cheered me up because getting beat from man poo and man shitty wasn’t too bad due to their league standings but the Liverpool one had me worried. After this and the way they’ve played I’m actually more confident for the wolves game.

Just now, nufcjb said:

Gary neville.saying Man I are playing like schoolboys when a week ago, he was saying they're destined for greatness again. Fuck off you cunt.

Literally early this game he called them “shrewd and streetwise”

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Annoying part is Man U aren’t even that good.

A great take on the topic.  I was incensed last week when the media and especially talksport radio hailed Ten Haag as an absolute mastermind of modern football ( like some on here do with Unai Emery) when in fact there was very little between the Toon and Man Utd on the day.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Kudos aside. That's not a bad thing. We couldn't handle it with the squad we have even with 3-4 additions and challenge for bigger things next season.

Its a double edged sword though, yes we wont handle it even with 3-4 additions. But at the same time, if we want to recruit the players that can fight for top 5. Europe is a really nice carrot to have dangling in front of players.