Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Everton are rank. Blown tens of millions on utter dross, running afoul of FFP in the process, and yet ending the season under Dyche at the bottom end of the table. They deserve relegation.

Edit: *hundreds of millions.

Edited by Emotic

Didn't realise Leicester's interim manager was from the North East.

The name did ring a bell, obviously being similar to a famous actor, and just realised / remembered that he was with us for a fair bit at the start of the century.

Edited by Paullow

Just now, Stifler said:

He’s just another PFM to be honest, gets the excuses in early.

It's usually the likes of Klopp and Guardiola who are the main complainers about fixtures, not sure how they are PFMs? PFMs are likely to be in favour of more games

I'm not convinced people understand what PFMs are on this forum sometimes

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

It's usually the likes of Klopp and Guardiola who are the main complainers about fixtures, not sure how they are PFMs? PFMs are likely to be in favour of more games

I'm not convinced people understand what PFMs are on this forum sometimes

I’m more on about his excuses overall. He’s trotted out how we time waste ahead of our games twice this season already. I honestly don’t see that much in him, he’s getting caught out by better managers and dropping points elsewhere. You look at Man Utd this season and in most of their games they have looked average at best.