Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, number37 said:

We play draft fantasy football at work and the guy who had first pick this year wouldn't go for him because "he loves an injury" and so went for Salah instead. 

:laugh:

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Man City fans going through the repertoire of songs of old players and managers. Love it when we do that.

Southampton fans either leaving their pink seats or letting that lot take the piss.

There's genuinely nothing to like about City.

Already building myself up to a simmer for MOTD later and watching Spurs spawn their 3 points. If I knew we had top four nailed down I wouldn’t care but the thought that those freaks could somehow get it despise the shitshow they’ve been all season is infuriating me 

2 hours ago, 54 said:

Is that basically Emery's mantra? He's known for his giant killings isn't he, but then long term can come unstuck against "lesser" teams.

Dunno but we've just beaten about 7 of the shit teams in a row, so it's not quite that cut and dry!

It is more about against the shit teams we just go through the motions and come through whereas against the better teams, we pull out more impressive performances.

Edited by brummie

Just looked at Arsenal's fixtures and Man city's and have to say I think Arsenal will get pipped unfortunately for them. 

I don't see Man city dropping anymore points and Arsenal have got away fixtures against Liverpool then City and then us. It could possibly be a repeat of last season aswell if we get a result against them as it could be the nail in the coffin. 

I hope our game is irrelevant and they win it anyways as probably prefer them than City winning yet again.

13 minutes ago, alexf said:

Just looked at Arsenal's fixtures and Man city's and have to say I think Arsenal will get pipped unfortunately for them. 

I don't see Man city dropping anymore points and Arsenal have got away fixtures against Liverpool then City and then us. It could possibly be a repeat of last season aswell if we get a result against them as it could be the nail in the coffin. 

I hope our game is irrelevant and they win it anyways as probably prefer them than City winning yet again.

I'm not sure

I think Arsenal will beat Liverpool tomorrow and they'll get at least a point against City 

I also do think City have some dropped points in them, especially as they are still involved in 3 competitions