Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

People massively overstate Pickford's weaknesses like, especially considering how outstanding he's been for England.

People said the same thing about Joe Hart, then he couldn't keep out a low shot against Iceland and was never seen again. When Pickford has an inevitable clanger in the World Cup he is finished imo.

Nick Pope would be next in line but he just can't perform in the England shirt for some reason.

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

People massively overstate Pickford's weaknesses like, especially considering how outstanding he's been for England.

I see what you’re saying, but I’m also worried about having a #1 keeper who has so many rushes of blood to the head in his game. 

It doesn’t seem to cost England, but it’s not a positive trait to have. 

1 minute ago, Donut said:

People said the same thing about Joe Hart, then he couldn't keep out a low shot against Iceland and was never seen again. When Pickford has an inevitable clanger in the World Cup he is finished imo.

Nick Pope would be next in line but he just can't perform in the England shirt for some reason.

You say this, but as good as Pope is, he dropped a clanger for England in literally his last match. I couldn't tell a single time Pickford has for England, let alone the last time. 

Pickford's reputation precedes him and in my experience I think most Everton fans would say the same.

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

You say this, but as good as Pope is, he dropped a clanger for England in literally his last match. I couldn't tell a single time Pickford has for England, let alone the last time. 

Pickford's reputation precedes him and in my experience I think most Everton fans would say the same.

Prickford has been dodgy all game ( I switched off after he ran out of his box then ran back into the box,with no chance of getting the ball) .He’s been dodgy for England on a number of occasions but I don’t thing any goals have been conceded from his actions.

1 minute ago, simonsays said:

I've never really had any strong feelings on another clubs goalkeeper before, but i fucking hate Jordan Pickford.

Even if you didnt know he was a full on cunt, he just looks like a sly cunt. Calling him a dogshit would be an insult to dogshit.