Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

13 minutes ago, Rod said:

I love stats me.  Just wait until he plays with the big lads in the Premier League.  He will not last six months.

Did he shag a family member or something? You seem real pissed and armed with no facts but damn you are convinced. It's a forum so it's obviously great for everyone to have opinions, you seem so passionate about this one.

Just now, McDog said:

Did he shag a family member or something? You seem real pissed and armed with no facts but damn you are convinced. It's a forum so it's obviously great for everyone to have opinions, you seem so passionate about this one.

I will be proved right.

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

The classic Pickford dive straight up that gets you no closer to the ball but looks half decent. 

Such a huge technical fault that never changes.

Was laughing so hard on the couch watching that. England’s #1 ladies and gentlemen. 

Probably mentioned but has been quietly funny seeing all the middle class journos who couldn’t get enough of Klopp calling out Howe and agreeing officials should be abused actually crying after he said how shit they’ve been RE World Cup awarding.  All the same lads who forgot to call out Brother Roman until he used his money to cleanse the wrong folk too. Can’t believe they missed that one. 

7 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Fuck off, man, as if we give a shit about Brighton :lol:

Unless you're homophobic and this is some sort of shit 90's joke...

What the fuck?

I meant that as things stand Brighton are our nearest non-top 6 side to challenge us for a top 7 or above place in the table.

6 hours ago, samptime29 said:

I blame the Fulham defender. Last minute of injury why are you putting your foot in like that? Just hold your position, KDB isn't in a great position, there are 2 defenders on him.

Diving is diving ultimately. Really appalling, good thing we've got VAR to sort these problems out...

Just seen the Man City pen and it never was. What did VAR see that no one else did ? Has the Michael Owen/Jermaine Jenas line of "there's contact so he has every right to go down" line been written into the rules ? Yes there's contact but the force of the contact isn't enough to make the player collapse and its there for all to see. A dive and shit (bias) officiating.