Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

22 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

He should just pay what he legally owes, and you should probably stop getting so hyped up about it on his behalf :hba:

I never said otherwise, I just find it strange that having married a rich person once somehow makes you entitled to a life in luxury by law pretty much regardless of how it goes. And didn't hear a single good argument as to why this should be the case, other than to not feel sorry for the even richer person.

Edited by Erikse

Didn't know David Pleat was still with us. Best thing that's happened to me all day.

One of those blokes I could listen to all day on football like Sir Bobby and Graham Taylor.

Cursed him for Luton doing us over in 94 but got over it.  Often think about him whenever I hear current co-commentators and how good he was, off the top of my head can't think of any better than him and Andy Gray.

9 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Football from when Barclays was the sponsor, I assume the 'men' bit at the end is because everyone has shite craic now due to Twitter osmosis. 

Fun fact,

Barclays have a wall in their Canary Wharf HQ with photos of every team who won the premier league when they were sponsors.

we’re also on there as the Barclays first division champions under KK. No other. One premier league club has that honour 

Edited by Colos Short and Curlies

1 hour ago, Ronson333 said:

😂 good job, for cardiac arrest prevention, that he stays away from online opinions! Really made me laugh the whole only 900 here bit. He probably could have a ‘cup of tea’ with the vocal minority. 

I feel a little bit dirty asking it, as it feels like sucking up to big brother corporate, but what do people think is the best "Super Sunday" intro? For me it's easily this:

The Swedish press should be ashamed of themselves, they created absolute chaos during Svennis' funeral to get pictures/comments from David Beckham during the procession to the degree his lifeguards had to physically push photographers and journalists away. It was a fucking funeral, have some fucking respect for those there to say their goodbyes, Beckham included.

Sure, mob up on him like the celebrity obsessed fucktards you are at any other point in time during his stay in Sweden, but during the fucking funeral?! The press absolutely disgusts me at times.

4 hours ago, Kaizero said:

The Swedish press should be ashamed of themselves, they created absolute chaos during Svennis' funeral to get pictures/comments from David Beckham during the procession to the degree his lifeguards had to physically push photographers and journalists away. It was a fucking funeral, have some fucking respect for those there to say their goodbyes, Beckham included.

Sure, mob up on him like the celebrity obsessed fucktards you are at any other point in time during his stay in Sweden, but during the fucking funeral?! The press absolutely disgusts me at times.

David Hasselhoff Love GIF by Baywatch