Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Came from the Daily Star.

Not a chance Apple would be interested in buying a football club, it doesn’t fit with their strategy at all. They buy companies to enhance their products and services. When you consider that they have opted against buying Netflix, Disney, Spotify, and Tesla in recent years, it makes even less sense.

On top of that, I doubt Premier League clubs would be happy that Apple would own Man Utd and be one of the leading bidders for the next Premier League rights.

Aaaaand they're out :lol:

2 hours ago, Ameritoon said:

Where did that rumor even start? Why would a tech company known for product design buy a football club?

The Daily Star. ?

And people believe it. ??

They are even tweeting Tim Cook to urge it to happen. ?????

Just now, Froggy said:

The Apple rumour is the most ridiculous one yet. Nearly as bad as Elon Musk. 

Musk is more believable though. The guy has an ego to stroke. He’s well aware of media reports in the past and it’s easily something he would do just because some people say he couldn’t/wouldn’t.

7 minutes ago, wormy said:

I seem to recall him bailing Boumsong out a ton at Yeading and thinking we were on to something with him. :lol:

He wasn't bad second half of the 04/05 season. Nowt special but I thought we'd get him a decent partner in that summer like Distin. He was shite the full season he was here though.

His only decent game came the match after his Dad died. Was meant to be a tribute, hoped it was the start of a renaissance for him at the time. It wasn't. Which kind of makes it look like he was celebrating his dad's death in retrospect.

:lol: I don't believe it in the slightest but I'd love it if we were the catalyst of a descent in to madness for the prick.

Only because its referenced in the 'article' but I can't believe I'm at a point where I'd turn my nose up at the idea of him being our manager. He's obviously top tier ability wise but I couldn't stand the thought of having to fall behind such an insufferable bellend, especially after experiencing the demeanor of Howe.