Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

15 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

You try to explaining that to a gang of little Geordie radgies playing 7 a side with a caser ball on waste ground with jumpers for goalposts in Thatchers Britain

Rush keeper - the kid in goal has approval to also play outfield and it’s agreed he won’t get paggered for doing it by either his own team or the opposition 

Fog man back - anyone can be keeper, but only the 1st defender to reach the goalmouth can handle the ball without getting paggered by the opposition 

Any other interpretations are sheer lunacy 

This was definitely Hadston Red Row rules c.1980 except the second one was called Fly Keeper

Only had 6 at the kids training last night so told them we were playing fog man back. Inspired by this thread

They never had a clue what i meant. Most them are 7. Should know better imo

Richard Masters apparently facing the axe.

A number of clubs want him gone, no doubt it will be the top 6, but I’m guessing it will be us as well who will never take to him.

Just now, Stifler said:

Richard Masters apparently facing the axe.

A number of clubs want him gone, no doubt it will be the top 6, but I’m guessing it will be us as well who will never take to him.

Wonder if Man Utd and liverpool will go public asking all PL clubs to cough up 100-500k each as a farewell present like last time to get some instant love from the next cunt taking over

6 hours ago, Ben said:

Can owners just invest £300 million into the club now ? Or is that just Man Utd.

It's any owner and club. 

It's not £300m straight into a transfer kitty. 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Gavin Peacock was my favourite player when I really started to ‘get’ football (I was taken as a kid, remember seeing Gazza play, but I don’t think you really start to understand the game until you’re around 10 years old)

Peacock was my first favourite Newcastle player as well.