Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Liverpool battling away for trophies on a shoestring budget will probably be turned into a Hollywood film one day. Plus the FA and all the refs conspire against them. They never get any refereeing decisions.

20 hours ago, Charlies said:

Oliver doing the groundwork :lol:

What happened to his career at Newcastle will always remain a mystery to me - as he was class.

53 minutes ago, duo said:

What happened to his career at Newcastle will always remain a mystery to me - as he was class.

Not much of a mystery, huh? Got homesick and wanted to go, nothing to do with his ability, And Diame was playing like a prime Vieira at that time.

Edited by Pata

England manager Gareth Southgate and Brentford boss Thomas Frank are among the options being considered by Manchester United if they choose to replace Erik ten Hag at the end of the season. (ESPN)

If this happens I'll laugh my arse off

2 hours ago, elbee909 said:

England manager Gareth Southgate and Brentford boss Thomas Frank are among the options being considered by Manchester United if they choose to replace Erik ten Hag at the end of the season. (ESPN)

Ah this would be fantastic. Please happen.

3 hours ago, elbee909 said:

If this is an Ashworth decision then I'm over the moon he's fucked off

6 hours ago, Pata said:

Not much of a mystery, huh? Got homesick and wanted to go, nothing to do with his ability, And Diame was playing like a prime Vieira at that time.

He did play for ages before he left - I know he was out injured for a while but he just never got game time.

5 hours ago, Guybrush said:

Ah this would be fantastic. Please happen.

Please please please....only better one would be Bruce.   "Knows the club...etc etc"

8 hours ago, Pata said:

This...he was good, not great but obviously didn't want to be here. Fair enough. As far as I know he's not said anything bad about us. Just another that won't be remembered in 10-15 years. Did ok didn't complain and moved on without fanfare

4 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

This...he was good, not great but obviously didn't want to be here. Fair enough. As far as I know he's not said anything bad about us. Just another that won't be remembered in 10-15 years. Did ok didn't complain and moved on without fanfare

Joined us because he didn't get the game time he wanted at Dortmund. Don't blame him for leaving when he didn't get game time after coming back from his back(?) injury. Don't think he wanted to leave necessarily, but he wanted to play. Went on to bigger and better things so good choice.

12 hours ago, elbee909 said:

:lol: Mark Ogden must be bored today.

Delcan Rice coming in for some hammer online, because their lass doesn't seem to have the traditional 'WAG' look (skinny as a rake and covered in slap)

What is it with some folk? Leave the pair of them  alone, FFS;

50 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Delcan Rice coming in for some hammer online, because their lass doesn't seem to have the traditional 'WAG' look (skinny as a rake and covered in slap)

What is it with some folk? Leave the pair of them  alone, FFS;

Absolutely shocking this like, who the fuck cares what someone’s partner looks like. Remember people saying similar about AG’s girlfriend. All complete losers 

What’s going on with Dele Alli. He finished his loan at Beşiktaş and is with Everton but hasn’t played at all this season. It says he’s got a partial muscle tear with no return date. Is he essentially finished?