Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

7 minutes ago, Ben said:

I'm a Sketchers bloke now I must admit, my new golf shoes are great, I am however a middle aged fat fucker 

Found out the mother in law has six pairs of them. Forever off limits now, as don’t want the association with the very upper middle aged crowd!

Edited by Nucasol

Wasn't he with Nike before? Bet theres been a break of some sort forced from playing for Bayern now... Bayern being an Adidas club. Kane being a high profile Nike football face whilst playing for Spurs (Nike club) would have been lovely, but doubt so great now.

53 minutes ago, Hot Since 1882 said:

Wasn't he with Nike before? Bet theres been a break of some sort forced from playing for Bayern now... Bayern being an Adidas club. Kane being a high profile Nike football face whilst playing for Spurs (Nike club) would have been lovely, but doubt so great now.

Nah.

Look at Ronaldo and Messi.

39 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Nah.

Look at Ronaldo and Messi.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. Recall there being a problem with Nike over Vinicius being a Nike athlete/Real player - and Nike not involving him in their Brazil WC promos. Adidas have a large share in Bayern ownership, and Kane was a prominent promo of Nike football. 

1 hour ago, Ben said:

I'm a Sketchers bloke now I must admit, my new golf shoes are great, I am however a middle aged fat fucker 

I'm a middle-aged fat fucker and currently going through a Jordan 1-led midlife crisis trainer-wise.

You'll never take me alive.

31 minutes ago, Sima said:

I'm a middle-aged fat fucker and currently going through a Jordan 1-led midlife crisis trainer-wise.

You'll never take me alive.

I was always Addidas Samba but the last pair I bought were basically made of Lego 

16 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

That whole side of the stadium that is a “park” looks so good. 

It looks really nice, but the original Estadio Benito Villamarín is gloriously Spanish, old but charming, picturesque and characterful.

You'll be losing a hell of a lot by changing to a vacuum pack stadium like that.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

It looks really nice, but the original Estadio Benito Villamarín is gloriously Spanish, old but charming, picturesque and characterful.

You'll be losing a hell of a lot by changing to a vacuum pack stadium like that.

Looks like a cruise ship mated with a shopping centre. 

Just saw Kane's agent is his brother... ffs. Quick google to compare - Lewandowski's is Pini Zahivi! 

No wonder it's taken so long to break away from Spurs/Levy, and no wonder he's not got his Nike boot deal anymore.

Fair play to him for keeping every penny in the family, and horrible to say but if Kane was with big agent like Raiola/Mendes he'd have played for Madrid/Bayern/Man U when he was 23-28.

It's been a sad reality that agents move players to clubs, and clubs pay the price. I hope we never fall into that trap, and with PIF and MBS behind us I'm confident not. We will always be in a 'F@ck You@ position', FFP or no FFP.

Edited by Hot Since 1882