Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

23 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Assume he's the long term replacement for Tyler? (Is he still going this season? Can't remember)

He's areet man. Talks shite quite a bit but the enthusiasm is very real. Compare him to Matterface, who has that same propensity to conspicuously droan on in overly colourful language, you get the impression he's tugging away at himself under the desk. It's not like that with Drury imo; he's just a bit eccentric. 

Will always associate Drury and Champion with our 4th and 3rd place seasons under Bobby and the CL nights. 

2 hours ago, Tiresias said:

Footballs thing about player fines is kinda mad. I heard Nedem Onuoha talking about having wild culture shock transitioning to punditry and realising no-one have a shit about if someone was 1 minute late 

Does it not go back to the late 90’s and early 2000’s when players were starting to get the average persons annual salary in a week and they were doing what they liked? Turning up late, speeding, going out clubbing and getting into fights etc?

5 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

RAWK are naming us in quite a few posts as to why they aren’t feeling excited about this season………so so sad.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354601.0

They can fuck right off. They only became the club they are today because in the 70’s and 80’s they got a mega money takeover, and bought all the players up.

They were one of the ones who went to break away from the Football League to create the Premier League. Their chairman from that time is now head of the EFL and recently tried to steal football for clubs like Liverpool in project big picture.

Just a few month later they tried to create the ESL, which we all know would have been the end for domestic football. Their fans were never really that against it, and you look now, since they lost out on the top 4, they argue for bringing the plans back.

The cunts were even begging for an oil state to takeover themselves less then a year ago.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

RAWK are naming us in quite a few posts as to why they aren’t feeling excited about this season………so so sad.

Spent a ton, lashed out a British record offer and still not happy. As if said before these fans of the sky 6 just loathe competition if they aren’t at the top they are not interested. 

25 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Spent a ton, lashed out a British record offer and still not happy. As if said before these fans of the sky 6 just loathe competition if they aren’t at the top they are not interested. 

They're unhinged. The system is apparently rigged against Liverpool. :lol:

They also keep mentioning us alongside Chelsea and Man City as teams that are flagrantly breaking the FFP rules. :mung:

Just now, NEEJ said:

They're unhinged. The system is apparently rigged against Liverpool. :lol:

They also keep mentioning us alongside Chelsea and Man City as teams that are flagrantly breaking the FFP rules. :mung:

It’s complete and utter nonsense, they should take time and self reflect. We have been handicapped for 14 years our revenue didn’t grow we were the most dysfunctional club the league had. And now our potential is being unleashed fully compliant with the nonsense rules Liverpool and the cronies they have created the toys come out. 

winds me up :lol:

Just had a quick browse at that thread on RAWK, they are so fucking entitled and oblivious to their own position.

Complain about money ruining the game with no irony, literally a matter of hours after they bid over £100M for Caiceido.

The poor little souls losing interest in the modern game, what about the generation of 70’s and 80’s kids who lived outside of Liverpool, who couldn’t watch televised football as their dominance made it so fucking boring. They played a big part in the back pass rule having to be introduced after all. Not to mention their part in the fact that English clubs couldn’t play in Europe for a decade due to their "peerless support".

Seriously if not for Keegan making me fall in love with football in my early teens, I could possibly have never gotten into the sport. Man Utd's dominance in the 90’s without Keegan here, would’ve definitely see me throw myself fully into music instead.

4 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Skimmed this. Isn’t the tears mostly aimed at City?

Liverpool (arguably) should have had 3-4 league titles during this golden era. But ABu Dhabi have cheated the rules and financially doped  their way to success. No there’s dodgy goings on at Chelsea and Saudi own Newcastle. I would be upset too.

Theyve had their turn. Don’t feel sorry for them.  

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

Skimmed this. Isn’t the tears mostly aimed at City?

Liverpool (arguably) should have had 3-4 league titles during this golden era. But ABu Dhabi have cheated the rules and financially doped  their way to success. No there’s dodgy goings on at Chelsea and Saudi own Newcastle. I would be upset too.

Theyve had their turn. Don’t feel sorry for them.  

There’s a number of posts on there that mention us, I basically its a whinge because they have more competition and their chances of silverware is significantly reduced. Hope they enjoy, the self entitled twats.

13 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I can see Man U being worth more than that as part of the super league.

The Premier League will do a split first. They will soon have enough owners in the league to vote it in.

Get ready for a locked in Premier League.

Who will miss out? Who will sneak in?

Will they kick some out and invite others in?

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Was browsing twitter and noticed Mason Greenwood was trending so had a look..

Can't be true surely? :icon_puke_l:

Virgins of the World unite. Trying to live their best The Handmaids Tale.

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

The Premier League will do a split first. They will soon have enough owners in the league to vote it in.

Get ready for a locked in Premier League.

Who will miss out? Who will sneak in?

Will they kick some out and invite others in?

Im certain for PL teams Super League is dead and closed shop Premier League a non starter.

Remember when Boris scored cheap political points for backing the PL and slating the Super league?  The government whoever it is will step in and squash it and the clubs know that now.

For a government it’s perfect - free and popular.   They can threaten regulation and the clubs can do nothing (they can’t exactly move offshore).

For the clubs it’s terrifying - a potential new government quango in charge of the PL.  Last thing they want is Sunak/Starmer whoever getting stuck into them and telling them how to run things.

5 hours ago, Froggy said:

Developments coming with our sale. Looks like Qatar are going to pay £7.2b.

:serious:

Nah Glazers aren't going anywhere - rumour has come from Cardiff Chairman as if he's knows anything