Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

I'm all for data and insights, but during the game is complete shite and not necessary. They've already completely fucked up the flow and theatre of matches with their horrific implementation of VAR. You know what drives engagement and fan participation......

DRAMA!

They're slowly eroding any sort of romanticism out of football.

I bet this post gets lost after it resets to zero but why is football so terrible at arranging fixtures ? I know there is European football to take into account but we know before the season kicks off when those games are.

US sport has set days in the calender when games are played why can't we do exactly the same, surely we could allow breaks in the calender for postponed games or whatever. 

For a multi billion pound industry the planning is shockingly bad.

Figured i'd mention it in here instead of bogging down the match thread, but what happened with Martinez should never be allowed to happen, the fact he clearly had a head injury and was allowed to carry on is ridiculous, who knows what could have happened in that 5 minute period before he went off, he could have aggravated the concussion further. We really need independent physio's on the touchline for these sort of things, to stop any bias. 

Prime

Seaman

Dixon    Adams    Keown    Winterburn

or

Pope

Trippier Schar Botman Burn

I know who'd I rather have

Watching John Barnes interview. Apparently the only time he played in the champions league was for us. Graham Taylor comes across ridiculously well, in his anti-racist stance ata time when he wouldn’t have received any thanks for doing so.

6 minutes ago, duo said:

Invested a lot, but also recouped a lot. £92m for the last 5 years (£18m per year) isn’t high, to say the least, given the club,

where they are, and aspirations. Then you compare it to Everton (£55m per year) etc and it’s no surprise the fans are revolting