Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

32 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

bought by venture capitalists weren't they? smells fshy

Bought doing what the Glazers did IIRC, for the state of the club it’s a very good job they’re coming back up this season as I’m sure I heard the repayment levels are absolutely insane.

And that just goes to show that the BBC have lost viewers. If they hadn’t then they wouldn’t have bothered to apologise.

It also goes some way of vindicating having football on the BBC and his wages, despite the gammon saying that we shouldn’t have football on the BBC and his wages are too high.

16 minutes ago, TRon said:

Good to see sense prevailed and Gary didn't have to back down. The backing of his fellow presenters made a huge difference, nice to see them make a stand on principle.

As he's won though, it would be nice to see him make some conciliatory comments. As I understand it, he'd admitted to Andrew Castle that he had gone too far.

9 minutes ago, Jinky said:

As he's won though, it would be nice to see him make some conciliatory comments. As I understand it, he'd admitted to Andrew Castle that he had gone too far.

What would you like to see him say?

23 minutes ago, Jinky said:

Just Andrew Castle saying that, no?

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Andrew Castle is one of the biggest cunts out there, he’s currently ploughing the same furrow that Mike Graham has for years and he’s clearly vying for a future on GBeebies etc

Oh I'm going to start calling it that. Begrudge putting the word News in there.

3 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Eh that’s not correct ?

For PL games it is, he's played other games in the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa league and I'm guessing that's inclusive of upcoming games he's missing