Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/apple-dazn-viaplay-permier-league-tv-rights-what-mean-2232014

Watching in VR from a stand of your choice could be cool.

Edit.  I hate cameras flipping to the manager / crowd.  Creating an experience like being in the ground where you chose your stand, whether to see replays etc, audio that accurate to where you are, optional commentary I think could make it "close" to being there.  I know some of these options exist already outside of VR but good VR close to reality already.

Edit 2: some one like apple or google going all in to create this experience would blow sky out the water.

Edit 3!: combo that with a social thing where your Dad/mates could be 100's of miles away but sitting next to you would be icing on the cake.

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Is it on somewhere? I couldn’t see it on Sky or BT, you watching online in Sverige?

Apparently it's OK viaplay in the UK. Didn't even know you guys have viaplay tbh :lol:

3 hours ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/apple-dazn-viaplay-permier-league-tv-rights-what-mean-2232014

Watching in VR from a stand of your choice could be cool.

Edit.  I hate cameras flipping to the manager / crowd.  Creating an experience like being in the ground where you chose your stand, whether to see replays etc, audio that accurate to where you are, optional commentary I think could make it "close" to being there.  I know some of these options exist already outside of VR but good VR close to reality already.

Edit 2: some one like apple or google going all in to create this experience would blow sky out the water.

Edit 3!: combo that with a social thing where your Dad/mates could be 100's of miles away but sitting next to you would be icing on the cake.

No idea why people keep saying DAZN will bid. I’m pretty sure they will just focus on boxing now. They wouldn’t have the money to compete with the likes of Apple & Amazon.

On 24/03/2023 at 10:19, Rafalove said:

People should watch the Supermac interview. He hasn’t said too much wrong. They talked about how quick he was. Supermac claims to have been clocked at 10.4 for a hundred metres. They then talk about Saudi takeover Supermac the talks about how Mike Ashley asset stripped us and that Saudi’s are very popular.

quite sad people are willing to jump to conclusions over one of our legends like this actually.

It came up on my youtube suggestions:

You were right, he's not really said that much wrong, even if that cunt Farage did try to gently nudge him in the Le Pen direction. I was actually quite surprised at how lucid he still is considering he had a bad drink problem at one time, and he's getting on a bit.

4 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

They are screwed, this is one of their clued up supporters.

Whatever happened to Happy Face who used to go through and explain NUFC's accounts?