Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

11 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Ex Newcastle youth player, Andy Ferrell is one of 4 men who have received football banning orders, for fighting with Chelsea supporters, outside the Black Bull on Barrack Road.

Bit of a checkered history, this lad!

To be fair I know a kid who was in there with his youngun that day and the Chelsea fans came looking for bother in a pub filled with kids and women so I'd hardly say its crime of the century

Weird how nen of the Chelsea fans got done either

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

To be fair I know a kid who was in there with his youngun that day and the Chelsea fans came looking for bother in a pub filled with kids and women so I'd hardly say its crime of the century

Weird how nen of the Chelsea fans got done either

From what I remember seeing on the video that did the rounds, one lad did pile in to a Chelsea supporter as he lay lying on the floor. Shite behaviour, IMO.

On 29/03/2023 at 20:49, Optimistic Nut said:

The amount of group chats, football apps, texts, etc that ruin a goal. If I'm watching for example Sky Go on the laptop or mobile I accept this as it's naturally behind the TV coverage but then I put phone into flight mode. If I'm watching 'live' on TV though I'd expect the delay to be like BT Sport or Sky Sports live TV coverage where it's minimal.

Aye I just do not disturb my phone and go in and celebrate when I see it happen 

2 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

Ex Newcastle youth player, Andy Ferrell is one of 4 men who have received football banning orders, for fighting with Chelsea supporters, outside the Black Bull on Barrack Road.

Bit of a checkered history, this lad!

Think they’ve been hard done by here Chelsea came looking for it, as usual NP dishing out bans to our lot while Chelsea get away with fuck all. 

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

Man United almost £1 billion in debt. ???

Yes. This is exactly why Manchester United have such a huge problem with the Glazer’s. The owners  bought Manchester United solely for the purpose of servicing their own debt. It’s why the fans don’t like the Glazers to be with.

10 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Feel bad for Fez, he’s a top lad. Went in his bus to Burnley last season, was a belter of a day.

Agree with those saying he’s been made an example of. 

Absolute disgrace NP crowing that they’ve banned these 4 lads, stand up for your own supporters getting attacked and get banned. Absolute stitch up to help with their stats, how about sorting out some real criminals.

1 hour ago, Rafalove said:

Yes. This is exactly why Manchester United have such a huge problem with the Glazer’s. The owners  bought Manchester United solely for the purpose of servicing their own debt. It’s why the fans don’t like the Glazers to be with.

And they're about to make £5b profit.