Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Just now, Rafalove said:

And Supermac’s response was very non political. Just started talking about Mike Ashley asset stripping the club and the people here like the Saudi’s. 

I mean, you're right, he agreed with Farage but didn't push on with it.  But you're being interviewed by Nigel Farage for GB News; I'm struggling to fathom the circumstances where you'd agree to do that if you hold his views in complete contempt.

Defending the Saudi ownership of NUFC is also definitely political like, whether it's a majority view, people want to admit it, or want to get into the details of it or not. He signed off with talking about getting taxed as well :lol:

Not that any of that matters anyway imo. I get being open-minded like, but when it comes to thinking someone going on GB News to talk with Farage is some kind of act of neutrality or meaninglessness, the expression 'remember to not be so open-minded that your brain falls out' comes to mind. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

I can almost guarantee Scotty T has never heard of GB News or Farage, mind :lol:

Sounds like they've just found who'd ever agree to go on the show in the area, rather than political allies to me. 

41 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

It’s not always that deep man. They had scotty T on ffs. Farage is a football fan aswell, so from his part that’s probably why a big reason why he wanted to talk to Supermac.

What makes you think Farage is a football fan? Has he said so in the past?

I bet it's as genuine as his fake love of beer.

The man's as much of a "man of the people" as Boris Johnson.

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Farage: "we always get this, don't we, the human rights record in Saudi Arabia ... all I'm saying is, in the end, doesn't the English Premier League need to keep some sense of Englishness"

Aye, nowt political in that interview like.

From the cunt who happily drown every asylum seeker crossing the channel he can fuck off with human rights.

11 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

I can almost guarantee Scotty T has never heard of GB News or Farage, mind :lol:

Sounds like they've just found who'd ever agree to go on the show in the area, rather than political allies to me. 

Apart from Craftywank.

9 minutes ago, bigfella said:

What makes you think Farage is a football fan? Has he said so in the past?

I bet it's as genuine as his fake love of beer.

The man's as much of a "man of the people" as Boris Johnson.

yes. He’s a Crystal Palace fan

5 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

:lol: Aren't their fanbase quite left leaning? 

2849.jpg?width=620&quality=85&dpr=1&s=no

That's a flag of them coming over here, with their scimitars, and their ... penguins? ... and their clip boards.

Hang on, I think that's Jake Humphrey and one of his lists

2 hours ago, 54 said:

I'm not going to lie, i'm not sure whats too wrong with what Jake Humphries is saying there, it's patronising as hell, i'll give you that, but the overall message doesn't seem too bad :undecided:

Just because he gets up at 5am?

It's David Brent nonsense

Edited by joeyt

1 hour ago, Jaqen said:

He'll know who Farage is without a doubt, pretty sure he's got a degree of some sort. Supermac maybe not, since his brain cells were pickled in alcohol for decades so I doubt he remembers how to tie his shoe laces.

You can argue they aren't really complicit, but Farage is definitely using them for his own purposes.

Guest reefatoon
4 hours ago, 54 said:

I'm not going to lie, i'm not sure whats too wrong with what Jake Humphries is saying there, it's patronising as hell, i'll give you that, but the overall message doesn't seem too bad :undecided:

Bitches gonna bitch.

5 hours ago, 54 said:

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Just because he gets up at 5am?

It's David Brent nonsense

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYCAMhWn/

Respect the hustle [emoji38]

Edited by Hhtoon