Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

11 hours ago, woody said:

My brother’s coach growing up was a former international level player, had signed for Forest before his knee blew out and limps now. Played a pick-up game against him and he megged me and then flicked it over my head and balanced it on the top of his foot. I fouled him shortly after

[emoji38] 

HBA would be amazing to play with if you only wanted to observe brilliance. If you wanted to touch the ball it would be a sobering experience either as a member of his team or the opposition team 

39 minutes ago, gbandit said:

HBA would be amazing to play with if you only wanted to observe brilliance. If you wanted to touch the ball it would be a sobering experience either as a member of his team or the opposition team 

It would be basically 1 a side tbh. Nice if you are on his team and don't feel like working up a sweat though.

Shearer would be next level. All the decent 5-a-side strikers hold the ball up well, bully the defender and smash the ball past the keeper as hard as they can. The game was made for Shearer. Robert would be a laugh to play with as well, scoring screamers from his own half with every touch. ASM would take the piss

I fully expect Apple to make a similar bid as well.

I can’t see DAZN having the money to actually compete with the likes of Apple and even Amazon. They have apparently been in financial trouble lately, and losing subscribers.

I do believe that the EFL will get a deal where every game is shown, 3pm or not. This will force the Premier League to follow up a year later when their rights go to auction.

Sky have lost the UEFA qualifiers, and in recent years lost the UEFA club competitions, as well as a Premier League package.

Even the MLS has left them.
Their time is limited to be honest.

Edited by Stifler

It's going to be laughs when fans of Football League clubs can watch all their clubs games a season, but the more unfashionable teams in the Premier League only get 10 games a season.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

It's going to be laughs when fans of Football League clubs can watch all their clubs games a season, but the more unfashionable teams in the Premier League only get 10 games a season.

The Premier League rights come up for auction next year. If the EFL sells the 3pm KO’s (they will), then the Premier League will follow up.

The current cycle of broadcast rights never even went to auction, they just extended the existing deal. I could see the Premier League scrambling to offer the existing broadcast holders all the games between them for the final year of the deal, similar to what they had to do a couple of years ago.

Edited by Stifler

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

Even more laughs when lower and non league attendances plummet and more clubs go bust

21 minutes ago, Stifler said:

The Premier League rights come up for auction next year. If the EFL sells the 3pm KO’s (they will), then the Premier League will follow up.

The current cycle of broadcast rights never even went to auction, they just extended the existing deal. I could see the Premier League scrambling to offer the existing broadcast holders all the games between them for the final year of the deal, similar to what they had to do a couple of years ago.

The Premier League rights auction is this year and I doubt very much all games will be on the table yet

The Premier League will wait to see what happens with the EFL and 3pm blackouts and then maybe follow suit