Newcastle United vs. Chelsea - 12/11/22 @ 5:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Reckon Williams F1 team got a load of flack running Fly Saudi on their cars back in 79’?

It was F1 in the 1970s. Saudi Arabia will have been too liberal for half the people involved.

Balestre was an ex-SS officer ffs :lol:

Edited by christ

4 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Wilson won’t be starting then if Edwards says he is.

For once I hope he's right. We need Wilson for this one, if he starts then it's a great chance to deal a death blow to Chelsea's CL hopes while boosting ours.

They’re not a scary team anymore, they don’t currently have an identity or know who are their best players. I think we’ll be too organised for them and our best players will control the game. I just think the heart’s gone out of their team, Tuchel bought a bunch of these players and now he’s gone. Beat them today and they can enjoy the Europa Conference League or worse

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They’re not a scary team anymore, they don’t currently have an identity or know who are their best players. I think we’ll be too organised for them and our best players will control the game. I just think the heart’s gone out of their team, Tuchel bought a bunch of these players and now he’s gone. Beat them today and they can enjoy the Europa Conference League or worse

It's the perfect time to play them, I reckon Potter will have them better organised when we get into the second half of the season.

12 minutes ago, FCB said:

Chelsea apparently starting an 18 year old LB today. We've got 3 points in the bag.

Bit Captain Steak Bakes of Potter to put a kid up against the form right side in the PL right now. Once Tripps, Bruno and Miggy have torn him a new one, will be interesting to see if Potter can drag him out from under the bus afterwards.