Group B: England, Iran, United States, Wales (England and USA qualify)

Big River

2 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Part of me wants to watch the Iran - US game instead, think it'll be a more interesting game.

Definitely will be and that's what I'll be doing. Got no time for either England or Wales admittedly but cant see it being good.

Either easy for England, turgid struggle for England or Wales hanging on to something.

Bet Foden does absolutely bugger all as is customary in an England shirt. 

Hope we get the game won early on and Wilson gets a run out. 

Potential egg on my face but feel very confident. Imagine it'll be a routine 2-0.

36 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Four players out of eleven are not defensive minded. :lol: 

:lol: It could still get worse, five at the back and he would sacrifice one of the forwards. Although it’s usually a stretch to call wingbacks defensive in that formation.

Again, no idea which side is going to turn up. 

Id like to see some bravery, we looked shell shocked vs USA and nowhere near positive enough in possession. First thoughts when receiving the ball should be, how far can I carry it and where’s the forward option. 

The players are good enough, just lacking initiative and belief. Wales have the potential to cause an upset, we need to rid them of their belief early doors. Set a standard and raise it. 

5 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Hope he proves me wrong but I’ve never seen Foden have a good game for England. More of a system player imo. 

He’s your most talented player imo.

Edited by Pata