The Semi-Finals: Argentina and France through

Just now, Kanji said:

Soon as Messi stopped, would have taken 2 steps back and reset myself - going back in aggresively killed him. 

Can't expect these guys to have your footballing brain and savvy, Kanji.

3 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Quite enjoying Croatia getting pasted tbh

I'd have preferred Japan getting through tbh. Croatia have been the equivalent some old boy having his final Sunday roast before being pelted off to a care home by his fatha

Just now, triggs said:

Messi needs to take himself off here

Argentina manager deserves a lot of credit.

Built a system that allows Messi to just walk around when they don't have the ball, the fact that a 35 year old man doesn't look at all jaded after 6 full games in three weeks is quite impressive.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Argentina manager deserves a lot of credit.

Built a system that allows Messi to just walk around when they don't have the ball, the fact that a 35 year old man doesn't look at all jaded after 6 full games in three weeks is quite impressive.

I still think they have a better balance without Di Maria in the side. Just more compact, but still plenty of threat up front with Messi and Alvarez.

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

I still think they have a better balance without Di Maria in the side. Just more compact, but still plenty of threat up front with Messi and Alvarez.

Aye and Di Maria is exactly the kind of player you'd want off the bench if you're chasing a game too.

17 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Messi man, so good. 

Imagine what Ronaldo's face must look like right now :lol:

Aye, just thinking that, loving that Messi is going out having his best World Cup and taking his nation to the final and Ronaldo ended his last World Cup being benched. It must be eating him up from the inside [emoji38] 

Edited by Jackie Broon