The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

3 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Of all the teams there, I'd love to play Athletico Madrid the most.

I'm confused about AC Milan, aren't they 5th in the league?

I think that is maybe assuming Juve get banned?

17 minutes ago, Big River said:

I want a group of death, have one or two incredible results/memories, but ultimately finish 3rd.

drop down to the Europa, attend and win the final in Dublin.

Would rather go as deep as we can. Just get out of the group. Same vibes as in FM when you overachieve and don't have the squad to win the CL. Just get out of the group and qualify for it again.

I genuinely think we'll back in the CL within a few years anyway.  Determined not to treat it like we're tourists. We're home now baby.

13 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Would rather go as deep as we can. Just get out of the group. Same vibes as in FM when you overachieve and don't have the squad to win the CL. Just get out of the group and qualify for it again.

I genuinely think we'll back in the CL within a few years anyway.  Determined not to treat it like we're tourists. We're home now baby.

we'd qualify for it again by winning the Europa ;)

either way, we're in dreamland. whatever happens, happens. we'll just be damn sure to enjoy the ride!

2 hours ago, 54 said:

I'm really glad Man united won at the weekend like :lol: 

This is why no one should ever think twice about hating Liverpool. The most entitled bunch of wankers in football, from the manager down to the fans.

I find it funny that a fanbase and club that prides itself on being working class and anti-establishment, basically acts like a bunch of entitled nepo babies every time something doesn’t go their way.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

The coolest thing is, particularly with some reinforcements over the summer, no one is going to want to draw Newcastle United from pot 4. 

Loving sets of other fans and their saltiness about how we'll be battered etc. We are literally about to finish 3rd in one on of the strongest leagues on the planet.

21 minutes ago, Heron said:

Loving sets of other fans and their saltiness about how we'll be battered etc. We are literally about to finish 3rd in one on of the strongest leagues on the planet.

??
IMG_8574.jpeg.c91ca38cda7d43038b6b706a0e77d503.jpeg

Edited by PauloGeordio