The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Held off posting in here during the few nervy weeks leading up to tonight. But it did feel somewhat inevitable. What an unbelievable achievement. So pleased for this #GoodGroupOfLads, so fully deserved. Eddie is a miracle worker. 

I'm at a 10 now I reckon

2 minutes ago, oldtype said:

This is extremely cringy and I'm almost too embarrassed to talk about it, but in the late 00s-early 10s when I was still playing a lot of FM, I remember whenever I got Newcastle in the Champions League I would fantasize about newspaper headlines, what people would say on podcasts, and even how various posters on here would react. :yao: I've gone through that exercise so many times in my head, I genuinely don't know how to react now that all of it is real.

It’s weird, I don’t think it’s sunk in yet.

I don't know what to do!!

I thought this might happen, felt like it could happen, eventually felt like it logically was going to happen, but now that it's happened, I don't know what to do. 

It's like the takeover, I'm so staggered by the achievement that I can't even react yet.

What a fucking season!!!!

What a season man. Genuinely unbelievable. 

Carabao cup final

Burn Dance

Nick Pope trending

Murphy shithousery / Celebration

Spurs demolition

Isak's wonder dribble

Miggys wonder goals

Champions League

There'll be loads more but fuck me, what a buzz its been.

Edited by 1892er