The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Villa to draw with the Scoucers is enough right?

If this happens then we need 1 point to guarantee it or 0 points and less than a 7 goal goal difference swing

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

I'd still prefer us to finish 3rd and Liverpool to sneak in over Man Utd.

Actually prefer Manure to the bindippers.

Always thought the liverpool (both red and blue) supporters were the worst when I used to go to away games many moons ago.

1 hour ago, Joseph said:

Promotion is the ultimate prize in the EFL. How enticing do you think a Spurs-Liverpool play off for a Conference League spot would be?

Or..Brighton vs Liverpool for a Champions League spot?  I think it opens up the CL to 'lower' teams in the league.  I don't hate the idea.

My thinking is, if Man U finish 4th and us 3rd, we've done the whole finishing above them for the first time.

If Liverpool don't make it, it will have more of an impact on one of our rivals than if Man U didn't make it due to their endless revenue.

Edited by BonesJones

Just now, mighty__mag said:

It's an age thing, I'll make the assumption you were too young to know how annoying Man Utd were, I'll never forget their arrogance.

Always want them to do badly.

?

I’m not that young ?, and yes Man U’s arrogance and entitlement was annoying. But to a degree they have been humbled (read shut out of the party by their city sibling and the problem of replacing the irreplaceable in Ferguson) but LiVARpool, with Teeth particularly have taken their place at the top of my  annoying, entitled who do I want to lose more cunts list! [emoji38]

Brighton win their three remaining three games.

Liverpool draw one and lose one of their two remaining games.

Man Utd lose two and draw one of their remaining three games.

Brighton finish 4th. Man Utd 5th. Liverpool 6th.

Edited by Miggys First Goal

Would much rather manchester red then Liverpool finish 4th, Manchester have the financial backing to recover from missing champions league, Liverpool would suffer alot more for it, and are more likely to miss targets for it, and then struggle to recover.

Also if Liverpool miss out Klopp may leave by "mutual" agreement and that would be great to see.

16 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Brighton win their three remaining three games.

Liverpool draw one and lose one of their two remaining games.

Man Utd lose two and draw one of their remaining three games.

Brighton finish 4th. Man Utd 5th. Liverpool 6th.

Better! :indi:

1 hour ago, duo said:

Or..Brighton vs Liverpool for a Champions League spot?  I think it opens up the CL to 'lower' teams in the league.  I don't hate the idea.

The Champion's League is silly enough as it is, we should at least try and keep it as the creme de la creme competing in it.

The change I'd make personally is to give a spot to the FA Cup winners or finalists, before defaulting to the league if they've both already qualified. That way, you could at least say that champions, or very high achievers, are going into the CL, and reinvigorate the FA Cup too.

But having a mini tournament where every entrant gets some form of Europe is just silly to me. The idea that up until say 3 or 4 weeks ago that Chelsea were still eligible to be in the Champion's League seems insulting.

2 hours ago, Bally21 said:

American sports don’t tend to have the concept of qualifying to be in a competition, or relegation, etc.....

Agree with America and reglegation, but they love a qualification tourmanent in post-season, the NFL Playoffs, NBA playoffs, etc.

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

I haven't forgotten the arrogance and self-entitlement the Man United fans showed before, during and after the cup final , I hope they lose every single game and Liverpool pip them to 4th.

Because Liverpool fans aren't like that ?

1 hour ago, Geogaddi said:

I haven't forgotten the arrogance and self-entitlement the Man United fans showed before, during and after the cup final , I hope they lose every single game and Liverpool pip them to 4th.

:lol: Yeah let's have the most uniquely irritating, arrogant, self-centred cunt fanbase get CL all because Man Utd beat us in the final. Honestly, some people on here :lol: 

Edited by Skeletor