The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

620 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

27 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Fucking typical Liverpool are hitting form and getting all the decisions their way, I'm getting very concerned now.

Tough game Sunday, could easily lose it, as shit as Allardyce is you just know Leeds are beating us, it's then Brighton and Leicester at home, Brighton look awesome and Leicester are good for a point to stay up, then away at Chelsea where, as shit as they are, we have a shite record. Can't see too many points coming up for us, 5th place I fear

Put a ton on Liverpool to finish in the top four at 5/1, that way at least if it happens you'll have cash to buy plenty of pairs of Kanga's.

Just now, ilikenewcastle said:

Losing 5th to Liverpool of all teams would take some getting over. So close but so far to go - having a team that tries is torture.

Every night before bed, play the champions league music, believe and stop this shit!! 

We're averaging one loss in 8 and have only 5 games left, all against teams that haven't beat us yet this season, only 1 of which is above us and only another 1 that is even top 10.

Wouldn't surprise me if we beat Arsenal this weekend and then it's pretty much all done. Finished. Finito. Sit back and watch Man United finish 5th.

I've done the predictor game a few times and two wins and a draw does it. Had us down pessimistically to lose both home games against Arsenal and Brighton and we sneak ahead by a point 

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

We're averaging one loss in 8 and have only 5 games left, all against teams that haven't beat us yet this season, only 1 of which is above us and only another 1 that is even top 10.

Wouldn't surprise me if we beat Arsenal this weekend and then it's pretty much all done. Finished. Finito. Sit back and watch Man United finish 5th.

:indi:

It’s not over until it’s over. We need to be aiming to win every game, and hopefully those 7 points we need will come before the final day of the season.

I have full faith that we’ll perform well between now and the end of the season and do what we need.

(But to reiterate, winning on Sunday would be amazing but it certainly isn’t “done”)

43 minutes ago, Beth said:

Put a ton on Liverpool to finish in the top four at 5/1, that way at least if it happens you'll have cash to buy plenty of pairs of Kanga's.

you can get 12/1 Sky Bet for Top 4 to be Man C, Arsenal, Man U & Liverpool (any order).

Sneaky way of boosting the price for anyone shitting their kegs.

Even knowing that they'd beat Fulham tonight - with Brentford/Villa/Leicester being their more likely slip-ups - it was a shame to see. Just a penalty too, man.

At least it was only 1-0, so goal difference isn't being chipped away.

1 hour ago, PauloGeordio said:

Every night before bed, play the champions league music, believe and stop this shit!! 

I’m doing the opposite. I refuse to play that song until it’s confirmed. And then the whole fucking neighborhood is going to hear it.