The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

619 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Just now, madras said:

That's either a lie or a mam prompt. If it's a mam prompt I like your wife/partner :coolsmiley:

Neither… he was saying something about it earlier in the week but I wasn’t paying attention. Think he’s heard it at school. Either way, I thought it was class 😂

2 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Neither… he was saying something about it earlier in the week but I wasn’t paying attention. Think he’s heard it at school. Either way, I thought it was class 😂

Hope you wake him up in the morning with "E I E I E O" whispered just loud enough.

Edited by madras

It's all but done. BUT, we have to make it count on monday. 99/100 we will beat them, but strange things happen in football. I'm more thinking of a Clark kind of sending off, or that and an early penalty/red card.

I'm not worried so don't get me wrong :lol: Never take anything for granted though.

20 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Really want to finish above Man United. They are the only team we’ve not finished above in the PL era. Hopefully Bournemouth can get something off them tomorrow.

You can finish above us absolutely no problem friend. :lol: But let us beat Bournemouth and Fulham please.

3 minutes ago, LV said:

I can’t stand them 

I can’t stand them either but I actually know a couple of absolute sound Liverpool fans. Some of the worst are the reds outside Liverpool and especially in London. Klopps antics and the fans behaviour towards us at theirs last august just cements my dislike of them.

4 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I can’t stand them either but I actually know a couple of absolute sound Liverpool fans. Some of the worst are the reds outside Liverpool and especially in London. Klopps antics and the fans behaviour towards us at theirs last august just cements my dislike of them.

They’re entitled wankers who think the world begins and ends with their club, and that the rest of the known universe needs to roll over and let them tickle their bellies because 20 years worth of pools money helped them monopolise the English, and to an extent, European game.

Seeing Klopp schlepping off to darkest Azerbaijan and Georgia for 2nd tier European games on a Thursday, with Sunday 2pms all around for a quiet Anfield full of tourists, will be catnip and just desserts for the donkey toothed knacka.

Definitely rather United than Liverpool in the CL, Liverpool are entering into a transition phase, Salah and Van Dijk ageing and midfield needing overhaul, no CL could really set them back, same for Spurs. Could be competing for midfield signings with them too.

Just now, jackflap said:

Definitely rather United than Liverpool in the CL, Liverpool are entering into a transition phase, Salah and Van Dijk ageing and midfield needing overhaul, no CL could really set them back, same for Spurs. Could be competing for midfield signings with them too.

I'd prefer us in the CL instead of Liverpool too.

Leicester can even be relegated before we play them if Leeds and Everton get a result. That doesn’t seem so crazy given that Leeds play West Ham (who don’t care about the league season anymore) and Everton play Wolves (who are on holiday)

3 minutes ago, jackflap said:

Mackem.

1 minute ago, GWN said:

We do it don’t worry , let’s hope you pip the dippers 

Honestly not sure I'll recover from this if we don't. :lol: 12 point gap at one point. We're only missing Martinez now from our starting 11 and we've had a full week of rest between the last couple of games. Zero excuses now. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Honestly not sure I'll recover from this if we don't. :lol: 12 point gap at one point.

:lol:  A lot of our fans haven't recovered from that, and it was 27 years ago.  

17 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Leicester can even be relegated before we play them if Leeds and Everton get a result. That doesn’t seem so crazy given that Leeds play West Ham (who don’t care about the league season anymore) and Everton play Wolves (who are on holiday)

Leicester still have 6 points to play for so a maximum of 36 and if Everton and Leeds win on the weekend they will have 35 and 34 points respectively.

I was hoping they would too but I can’t see how it would be possible.