The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

620 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Was it yesterday or the day before when I was telling people that a lot of their fans were actually supportive of the ESL and I was getting shot down?

In other words, now they have more competition and aren't guaranteed a top 4 place every season, their toys have come out the pram and they want to be in a competition that they're guaranteed to be in every year? 

Bunch of spoiled, self-entitled arseholes!

:lol: I know everyone thinks refs are against them but I honestly can't reconcile the idea that even livarpool fans could think that this season. They'd be battling it out with Brentford and Spurs were it not for the shit those cunts have gotten away with ffs. 

Think im going to put a tiny bet on us losing both games and Liverpool winning with 4 or more. 165/1 in odds and still leaves us room to lose one of the games with 2 goals.

Already lost some money with Liverpool drawing, but well worth it.

2 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Think im going to put a tiny bet on us losing both games and Liverpool winning with 4 or more. 165/1 in odds and still leaves us room to lose one of the games with 2 goals.

Better off giving that money to charity mate, seriously

3 minutes ago, Displayname said:

This is nonsense, there’s no way it would make you feel better. 

RAWK is great, we’ve not won anything yet and they’re terrified. I’ve got to assume these are “fans” who picked Liverpool as they win things and well, it’s  not fair. Was it 18 mins additional time they had added yesterday to see if they could score a winner?

Yeah, Newcastle are likely to be vying with Man City for the top 2 places in England going forward and no amount of 'rules' are going to stop them unless they're strictly adhered to and teams are heavily punished for breaking them. And heavily punished means at least stripping them of anything they've won while cheating, together with additional punishments like devotions, transfer bans etc. Cheating c*nts.

Just now, Tsunami said:

RAWK is great, we’ve not won anything yet and they’re terrified. I’ve got to assume these are “fans” who picked Liverpool as they win things and well, it’s  not fair. Was it 18 mins additional time they had added yesterday to see if they could score a winner?

Yeah, Newcastle are likely to be vying with Man City for the top 2 places in England going forward and no amount of 'rules' are going to stop them unless they're strictly adhered to and teams are heavily punished for breaking them. And heavily punished means at least stripping them of anything they've won while cheating, together with additional punishments like devotions, transfer bans etc. Cheating c*nts.

Ah, the preemptive cheating allegations, even though we are one of the few teams that actually adhere to FFP, nice.

54 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

This is nonsense, there’s no way it would make you feel better. 

Said it before but whilst different circumstances and the games were much lower stakes, I put a double on of us to lose a home double header against Everton and Leicester that I travelled up to watch under Rafa. Winning that few hundred quid to pay off all the expenses of travelling to Newcastle only to watch us lose twice did cushion the blow. :lol:

RAWK is fucking mental. Just have a browse of their Villa match thread. It’s actually, fucking, mental 😂

Zero balance of the opinion that officials are always against them. But of course there’s no mention of why they were awarded that extra 10 minutes. Or how Fabinho (or any of their players) got away with so many fouls. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. 

I wonder if the level headed fans have been slowly hounded out by the slathering fucking nut jobs that remain?

They manage to make RTG read like a civilised tea party.

16 minutes ago, JUICE690 said:

RAWK is fucking mental. Just have a browse of their Villa match thread. It’s actually, fucking, mental 😂

Zero balance of the opinion that officials are always against them. But of course there’s no mention of why they were awarded that extra 10 minutes. Or how Fabinho (or any of their players) got away with so many fouls. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. 

I wonder if the level headed fans have been slowly hounded out by the slathering fucking nut jobs that remain?

They manage to make RTG read like a civilised tea party.

Aye that forum is honking like 😆 

Let’s get it done tomorrow. Southampton folding against Brighton like a deckchair on the beach. Liverpool could quite easily put 5 or 6 past them so goal difference isn’t a protection.

2 hours ago, Displayname said:

Admin, seriously we need a downvote option.

The thing I always hear from my Liverpool supporting would-be father-in-law is "Liverpool love ballsing it up against teams they should beat." Just an example of that ingrained entitlement, like they should be incapable of being beaten by the legion of clubs who are 'beneath' them. And like it's unique to them that a supposedly surprise defeat might occur. :lol:

I won't slag him too much though cos Liverpoolness aside he's sound as fuck. He was a primary school teacher and adorned a massive NEWCASTLE UTD 5-0 MAN UTD banner across the assembly hall to wind up the 50% ManU fans. :lol: (this is in Ireland)

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

The thing I always hear from my Liverpool supporting would-be father-in-law is "Liverpool love ballsing it up against teams they should beat." Just an example of that ingrained entitlement, like they should be incapable of being beaten by the legion of clubs who are 'beneath' them. And like it's unique to them that a supposedly surprise defeat might occur. :lol:

I won't slag him too much though cos Liverpoolness aside he's sound as fuck. He was a primary school teacher and adorned a massive NEWCASTLE UTD 5-0 MAN UTD banner across the assembly hall to wind up the 50% ManU fans. :lol: (this is in Ireland)

Its wild over here. It used to sicken me too because they'd be tearing strips out of each other arguing about football but if I said anything I'd just get patronised because my team was shite. :lol: One of the best things about the takeover for me is that we'll be handing out beatings to these in the coming years, and hopefully some of their kids start supporting us too. 

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Wonder how they'll feel about retrospective bans, when the truth about their special inhalers eventually gets brought into the cold light of day?

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I get the feeling Liverpool would like it how Celtic have it where they're the favourites in a two-horse race. They seem cut from the same cloth as them. God help Celtic fans if say Hearts, Aberdeen or Hibs got a takeover like us and dared upset them. 

4 minutes ago, astraguy said:

am i right in saying villa need to beat Brighton to comfirm Europe? and spurs have no chance

Brighton GD is far superior so unlikely Villa go above them 

Spurs need to win and hope Villa lose to get a Europa Conference League spot, Spurs have no chance for Europa League