The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

30 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

10 games to go and not just 4th, but fucking 3rd in our hands, a game in hand, and a beastly goal difference :lol:

Ridiculous, even if it doesn't end up happening. 

We’ve lost 3 games all season. 3. It’s unreal. No one has lost less. 

(Let’s ignore all the draws mind) 

Still utterly convinced we won’t get top 4. Yet I just watched us win 5-1 in about 3rd gear :lol: 

Fuck you Mike Ashley for fucking breaking my brain. 

Above all, what a fantastic group of lads we have giving absolutely everything every week for us. Proud of them no matter what. But let’s do this. 

Hadn't even considered the fact that Man U keeping up with us tonight meant cutting Brentford well and truly adrift. 

We realistically shouldn't be looking any lower than 6th now. If we do it means we've suffered an absolute capitulation.

My predictor still has us finishing joint with Spurs and 1pt behind Liverpool but thats with Spurs beating us.

Avoid defeat vs them and I'll start to be confident. Brentford and Villa are two bloody hard away games before then, though. Will take 2pts.

6 wins from the last 10 will do it, and we've still got 5 games left at home out of those 10.

Still would genuinely be happy with Europa League, as absolutely class as the Champions League would be. Unless we absolutely bomb now, top-6 looks a given.

Insane that we have the players in the league with 1) second highest number of big chances created; 2) second highest number of assists per minute played; and 3) second highest number of goals scored per minute played. :lol::lol::lol: What a ride, man. Two of the three above are just hitting their stride too, after coming back from lengthy spells of injury.

6 hours ago, DoricGinola said:

70 points was enough for CL last season. 67 in 2020/21, 63 in 19/20.

I reckon we need another 5 wins, 6 to be absolutely sure.

If we win 6 more games, then we’ll be close to having our highest ever points total in the Premier League.

Edited by Stifler

4 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

My predictor still has us finishing joint with Spurs and 1pt behind Liverpool but thats with Spurs beating us.

Avoid defeat vs them and I'll start to be confident. Brentford and Villa are two bloody hard away games before then, though. Will take 2pts.

Did you do your predictor in the style of Lawro?

4 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

A point behind Liverpool? :lol: 

58 minutes ago, Stifler said:

If we win 6 more games, then we’ll be close to having our highest ever points total in the Premier League.

8 wins and a draw would be needed to match out highest points total (78 - 1995/96).

6 wins would match our second highest in the 20 team era (71, 2001/02).  (we got  77/72 in 93-94 and 94-95 when there were 22 teams).

Edited by Superior Acuña

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Just a test of ChatGPT, but it says our best totals in PL era are

1995-96: 73 points

2001-02: 71 points

1996-97: 68 points

2002-03: 69 points

Yes, it could be achievable this year. 20 points from 10 games to match the record.