The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

614 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

31 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

They’re entitled wankers who think the world begins and ends with their club, and that the rest of the known universe needs to roll over and let them tickle their bellies because 20 years worth of pools money helped them monopolise the English, and to an extent, European game.

Seeing Klopp schlepping off to darkest Azerbaijan and Georgia for 2nd tier European games on a Thursday, with Sunday 2pms all around for a quiet Anfield full of tourists, will be catnip and just desserts for the donkey toothed knacka.

That’s it! [emoji38]

25 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Leicester still have 6 points to play for so a maximum of 36 and if Everton and Leeds win on the weekend they will have 35 and 34 points respectively.

I was hoping they would too but I can’t see how it would be possible.

Missed the word ‘effectively’ there, but you get my point. They’ll be all but down if they are 5 and 4 points behind with only 6 points available. 

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

They’re entitled wankers who think the world begins and ends with their club, and that the rest of the known universe needs to roll over and let them tickle their bellies because 20 years worth of pools money helped them monopolise the English, and to an extent, European game.

Seeing Klopp schlepping off to darkest Azerbaijan and Georgia for 2nd tier European games on a Thursday, with Sunday 2pms all around for a quiet Anfield full of tourists, will be catnip and just desserts for the donkey toothed knacka.

Azerbaijan and Georgia are actually quite nice to visit.

For me it's about fucking their rebuild plans. They were going to spend 100s of billions on a new midfield including Bellingham and Bruno (:lol:) and now it's all delightfully fucked up.

I remember the minute applause we did for Atsu, their fans ended up singing YNWA during the 60 seconds. Felt strange it was supposed to be our moment to remember our ex player, but their fans made it about them. 

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Nothing wrong with that. Thought it was nicely done by them to be fair. And I dislike them as much as anyone :lol:

It was clearly with the best intentions, but it reflects their general mentality. They're so self-centered it would never occur to them that people might consider it self-centered.

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Couldn't even beat us in the Carabao Cup mate. :bluestar:

Those 4 league points have turned out very important though. Cheers.

Edited by madras

I despise Liverpool like. They are the most entitled bunch of cunts in England for sure, and that's saying something given Man Utd exist.

Everything is about them, like literally everything. Even going back to that Suarez incident - cunts. They still had to act all us against the world then.

Hope they win all 9 games and we play the bairns at Chelsea just to rub it in. 

Fuck Klopp. Fuck scousers. Fuck merseyside and especially fuck Liverpool Football Club.

I like scousers. Thought the YNWA during the Atsu applause was a nice touch as well tbh. The song is about solidarity, it's not "making it all about them". I think if you're getting mad at that it's probably because you didn't like them in the first place. 

Just now, Froggy said:

You might end up not needing them.

Worth it for the peace of mind. More nervous for Leicester than I was fir Brighton because of it being closer but not certain.

Imagine getting 75pts this season. 3 less than our highest PL total with more scored and less conceded than that season high where we lost the title..and that was the end, this is simply the beginning. 

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Worth it for the peace of mind. More nervous for Leicester than I was fir Brighton because of it being closer but not certain.

just the lack of fit midfielders gets me.

Just realised that top four go straight into the CL group stage with no qualifier. We finished 3rd the season before Partizan knocked us out in the qualifying round. No real difference between finishing 3rd and 4th other than PL prize money then? Straight into pot 4 regardless is it?

5 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Just realised that top four go straight into the CL group stage with no qualifier. We finished 3rd the season before Partizan knocked us out in the qualifying round. No real difference between finishing 3rd and 4th other than PL prize money then? Straight into pot 4 regardless is it?

almost on par with 1996 in terms of PTSD for me.

3 hours ago, jackflap said:

Definitely rather United than Liverpool in the CL, Liverpool are entering into a transition phase, Salah and Van Dijk ageing and midfield needing overhaul, no CL could really set them back, same for Spurs. Could be competing for midfield signings with them too.

United? this is why I would prefer Liverpool the gloryhunting arrogance of Man U fans