Arsenal 0-0 Newcastle United (03/01/2023)

Yorkie

Get in!

I fucking hate Arsenal, bunch of diving whinging bastards. They kept on whinging about our players going down yet they don't realise that they did the same. They literally stifled their own attacks by going down too easily under every challenge, could have absolutely tore us apart if they tried to win the 2nd ball instead.

That'll do

Cant expect to go there and boss it, only way to get results against better teams are to do that (like Leeds did to us) otherwise you just give points out and not bother with the game.

It'll be the same at Man City. Its only natural and in a few years these will do that to us and celebrate a point at SJP

I've defended Wood on here and think he does a lot of really great work that goes completely underappreciated. Not having a shot when through like that though was so bad - he has a complete lack of any confidence at all even after scoring recently, it's so weird.

If Arsenal's players ran around as much as their arsehole manager on the touchline they might be able to create more than 1 proper chance in 90 mins.

All fart and no shit, no match for our rock solid side.

Just now, LiquidAK said:

I've defended Wood on here and think he does a lot of really great work that goes completely underappreciated. Not having a shot when through like that though was so bad - he has a complete lack of any confidence at all even after scoring recently, it's so weird.

He was offside anyway, but he's fucking tragic.